1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who services Bitubo suspension in the US?

Discussion in 'General' started by sbk1198, Feb 6, 2022.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I've used Velocity Calibrations once before because I know they specialize in Bitubo among other brands, but I'm just looking for alternatives/back-up plans. What other suspension shops service Bitubo?

2. raven21

raven21 Well-Known Member

Velocity calibrations has always done mine, I think he just put up a post on social media that they are opening a new US based shop for importing but not sure where and when it opens.

3. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

I think traxxion dynamics and Superbike unlimited do.

4. sbk1198

I sent Eric an email the other day but haven't got a reply yet. Then again it's the weekend, so hopefully I get a reply tomorrow. Depending on their availability I may need to find an alternative. I know he gets busy with MotoAmerica pro teams.

5. sbk1198

Good call on SBU! I just saw on their website in the service section, they mention Bitubo as well. Thanks!

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Definitely SBU

7. raven21

raven21 Well-Known Member

I believe he is closed Sunday's and Mondays but I will swing by tomorrow and check for sure I am driving right by his shop.

8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Kenny at MRP Motorsports in Pasadena, Maryland services Bitubo along with your other major brands.

9. sbk1198

Pretty sure he doesn't. I know he swayed some of my friends away from it because he doesn't service it. He thinks it's Alibaba suspension or something lol As far as I know he only does K-Tech and Ohlins.

10. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Thought he had a Beemer in there recently with it that he serviced. I know he's Ohlins, KTech, GP, & Penske.

11. sbk1198

Well no luck so far. Been a few days and neither Velocity Calibrations or SBU replied back :/ Any other options?

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Not to make excuses for SBU, but Freddy the owner was close with Jason aquilar so he may be taking a day or two

sbk1198 likes this.
  13. sbk1198

Ahh ok. That would be understandable. This week definitely started on the left foot for the motorcycle racing community with that news.

noles19 likes this.
  14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

SBU did mine.

15. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

You should give SBU a call. Sometimes the emails get lost.

sbk1198 and noles19 like this.
  16. sbk1198

Had to follow up with both SBU and Velocity. SBU it is though! They were a bit cheaper but most importantly not as backed up. Velocity Calibrations said 6-8 weeks. SBU said they can do it next week if they get them Monday.

jd41 and noles19 like this.
  17. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Eric spent a long weekend (4-5 days) in Ohio servicing the Robem bikes. He should be back in the shop now. FYI, Eric recently went to Italy and got trained up on the newest Bitubo bits and is now certified as a Bitubo service center.

sbk1198 and noles19 like this.