1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSV4 custom built front end

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by michaelrc51, Jan 24, 2022.

1. michaelrc51

michaelrc51 Well-Known Member

I built this front end for my 2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory, it will work on any 09-20 RSV4. I never ended up using it, all parts were fabricated and front end put together but it's never been on the street.
    Here's the details:
    -Ohlins FGRT 205 forks that were lengthened so stroke is now 130mm as 17+ RSV4 are. Amauri in CA is a certified Ohlins guy and he built them. I have fork cards for before and after. These forks have 108mm caliper spacing.
    -IMA triples with all offsets machined for these forks. Lower fork diameter is larger than OEM Ohlins for RSV4. All
    -FF QC axle custom made to fit this setup
    -Brembo GP4-RR calipers
    -Speigler lines
    -Brembo 19x18 billet master
    -CRG motoGP clutch perch
    -Driven Clip ons
    -Braketech SS floating 330mm rotors
    -CF front fender for forks
    -custom made spacers for axle and caliper mount. Also custom made brackets for wheel sensor.

These forks are the closest to OEM RSV4 Ohlins forks and are the easiest to fit on the RSV4 as the spacing is very close. OEM front wheel and RSV4 brake rotors are used. This setup is already done, someone can bolt it up and ride.

For the IMA triple, Axle, fender, spacers, and Ohlins forks I am asking $3500. Other parts could be added for a package deal.
    Located in Central NJ

IMG_4667.jpg IMG_4873.jpg IMG_4668.jpg IMG_4669.jpg

2. michaelrc51

3. michaelrc51

Bump…..