1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brembo 19 RCS 18-20 Master Cyclinder with reservoir mounting kit

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Night_King, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Night_King

Night_King Well-Known Member

Selling a like new 19mm RCS. I put about 6 laps on this before selling the bike. Thought I would use it for my street bike but never actually got around to installing it. Never been down.

$325 shipped and insured. All fluids will be removed prior to shipping..

Attached Files:

2. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Looks like more than 6 laps of use. These bolts are pretty worn. Reason I am mentioning this is I have been burned by buying a so called 1 use part and when I recieved it it was obviously not true. Screenshot_20220127-094821_Gallery.jpg

TT2013 and rcarson15 like this.
  3. Night_King

4. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lever bolt looking extremely rounded for 6 laps

5. Night_King

[QUOTE="rcarson15, post: 5947714,
    Lever bolt looking extremely rounded for 6 laps[/QUOTE]

So you’re calling me a liar too, huh?

Well, you can follow the same guidance I gave the other bolt genius and piss off. Didn’t realize there were so many bitches on this site.

People. I don’t have time to make shit up and post it for sale to rip people off. I make more an hour than what I’m selling this for. Stop wasting my time so I check my post and find someone’s shit opinion about fucking bolts.

If you have questions, pm me. If you’re a internet troll, piss off and keep scrolling.

repsol73 and Sudowoodo like this.
  6. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I guess that brake fluid in the reservoir is 6 laps old also. Maybe it was also test fitted multiple times thats why its dark.

I asked a simple question, no need to get all pissy. You want to act like its new thats perfectly fine but we have been around long enough to know that those bolts dont get warn like that by taking them of a couple of times. I am no internet troll as I have been on this forum since 2001.

7. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

I'm with you. Also who buys a $300+ master like that, spends the time mounting it, does 1 session, and then decides to take it off.

edit: unless OP is saying that he also bought it used and only put 6 laps on it.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  8. Neutron Jenkins

Neutron Jenkins Well-Known Member

So you’re calling me a liar too, huh?

Well, you can follow the same guidance I gave the other bolt genius and piss off. Didn’t realize there were so many bitches on this site.

People. I don’t have time to make shit up and post it for sale to rip people off. I make more an hour than what I’m selling this for. Stop wasting my time so I check my post and find someone’s shit opinion about fucking bolts.

If you have questions, pm me. If you’re a internet troll, piss off and keep scrolling.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering what you do that pays more than $325 an hour so I can change careers. I thought $1009 a day deployed was good. If it involves dude on dude, I’m in for sure.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, cut the shit. If you don’t know for a fact that it isn’t as advertised, shut your yap. :mad:

10. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

I've been looking for a sugar daddy.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    Wheel Bearing and rcarson15 like this.
  11. Fuzzy Moto

Fuzzy Moto Well-Known Member

It sounds like people are questioning the condition of the Master since there is obvious rounding on the bolts.

Many of us can look at a part and get a pretty good idea of its condition regardless of what the text states. Just saying...

12. Neutron Jenkins

Neutron Jenkins Well-Known Member

Ok here is a legitimate question. Did you purchase this brand new and if you did, can you show invoice of this?

13. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Im just here to find out how much money he makes per hour.

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  14. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Are you calling him a liar?

Wheel Bearing and G2G like this.