1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Keystone Raptor 300 MP

Discussion in 'Other' started by michaelrc51, Jan 25, 2022.

1. michaelrc51

michaelrc51 Well-Known Member

We have owned this 2014 Keystone Raptor 300MP for 2 years now. We have put just under 3k miles on it between camping and track days in the NE area. I have an opportunity to upgrade and so I am listing this for sale. It’s been great to us and really haven’t had any issues with it.

Last year I upgraded the suspension with new leaf springs, MORRyde SRE-4000 equalizer, MORRyde X factor cross members on all 3 sets of hangers, and MORRyde wet bolts. I also checked and adjusted the brakes as well as lubricated the hub/ bearings which didn’t show any signs of excessive heat.

The first year we had it I cleaned up the electrical cables and added a fuse block and Xantrax charger for the battery that starts the generator. I replaced the house battery with a 100 amp/hr battery as well. Battery levels are checked regularly and camper is always plugged in to 120VAC while sitting at home.
    I also added a Progressive Industries HW-50C EMS hardwired EMS with display allowing you to see what the load is on each leg of the incoming circuit.
    The largest upgrade which was done when we bought it was the 17.5” wheels and tires. I did this to avoid being stuck anywhere with a blowout. I also have a spare wheel/ tire.
    * I have the stock 16” wheels and tires. I can sell the trailer with either or even both, depending on negotiation.
    I also upgraded the outdoor speakers and head unit.

It has a 5500 watt Cummins Onan generator with 199 hours on it. Also has 2 AC units. Has upgraded Airborne fifth wheel.
    Everything works well, only issue is the couch is on its way out.

This trailer is located in Central NJ.

I am asking $36,000

Attached Files:

2. michaelrc51

pictures

Attached Files:

3. michaelrc51

pictures

Attached Files: