1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curious on easiest street to track bike

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavana, Jan 16, 2022.

1. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Get a small storage unit and keep the trackbike there. It'll be plenty of space and super cheap. It'll also hold your gear and a folding harbor freight trailer. They are actually pretty good, I've got a buddy that uses one we put together and he's towed TX to AL, to GA and back (and all over TX). Or just rent a uhaul bike trailer.

2. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

You mean kendon trailer.

3. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Set up properly, it sure as hell is. :)

4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Not if cost is a factor. I'm telling you, that inexpensive little folding HF trailer has impressed me. We put it together, I showed him how to properly grease the wheel bearings, put 3/4" plywood deck and a TRS system. He's been running that thing all over the place for almost 5 years.

gixxernaut and DmanSlam like this.
  5. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Eh, that wasn't my intent. FWIW, many of us have our "background" on here. Actually, I was searching through the beeb to seek options and ideas from other posts related to this age-old question. Mostly as answers to when my street-riding friends use "not cheap" as an excuse to not ride track. Your name just came up in my search results, which kind of surprised me because I had the impression you were a track noob. But your investment, back then, appears larger than mine will ever be. I get it. Just seems like you'd know the answer, I guess.

Btw, people say "cheap" but they mostly want a 600 and an R6 at that.

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

FIFY :D

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

specify you want an ADA accessible unit. The doors are wider as well as the zero curb shower so you can wash your bike(s) in them with the sprayer! :D

stangmx13 and DmanSlam like this.
  8. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

9. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Street bike that can do trackdays? CBR600 all day long. 07-08.