1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2022 silly season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 20, 2021.

1. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

Hell yes!

henry_carlson likes this.
  2. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Great podcast! Thanks for doing it and being candid. Very cool to hear about the level of Ducati support. Look forward to you winning on that Duc!

Hope you get a lot of track time in CA on this thing before the season starts.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    noles19 likes this.
  3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

A 48.3 on a race tire is very impressive compared to the others on Qs doing higher 48s. Great job Josh and all the best in March and I'm looking forward to hearing that booming exhaust thru the tri-oval.
    It does seem weird that you can be penalized by the ASRA for being illegal, but they allowed the record to stand?

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

What do you know?!? :Poke:

congrats on the important stuff... your started family and first born!

good luck on the rest and I’m sure you remember how arguing with the BBS works... I haven’t learned either...

5. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Yea my friend Dave Vaughn was sending me pictures and he said he talked to you. Good luck this year Josh! I'm a fan and I'll be rooting for you. It's pretty cool you had the big Ducati brass there with you. And congrats on being a father!

6. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

If you win the championship on that Ducati, I will buy one of those V2's. (Brand new)

The Beebz can hold me accountable to it if they want lol. I want to see you kick some ass again.

Gino230, koth442 and KMC like this.
  7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm not here to cockgobble Josh (thanks @Robby-Bobby ), but a sort of interesting story... I was sitting in the hot tub of a nearby resort yesterday and 2 dudes got in. Small talk ensued and within 3 minutes I found that they are rabid fans of the Bagger series and seemed to know quite a bit about it. They were Harley riders, not sportbike types. Pretty cool!

koth442 likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He says…
    and then proceeds to tell us about that time he was in the hot tub with two male strangers.

9. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

:crackup:

rapidzrx likes this.
  10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

LOL

rapidzrx likes this.
  11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I've got plenty of pics of Herrin if I really wanted to talk! LOL I've never once hung with him and didn't have a great time.

motion likes this.
  12. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

He is still tired from the other day.

13. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Great podcast. Love the honesty about having fun. You must have been psyched to see the Italian army there helping you. I hope you and the team kick @ss.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

15. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

LET'S GO!!!

Trainwreck likes this.
  16. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

I'll have one waiting for you.

Trainwreck likes this.
  17. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Has Stanboli ever elaborated on why he wanted Gagne to chill on motocross?

18. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I weighed and inspected the bike. It was absolutely legal per post-qualifying inspection, the infraction was for being under minimum weight. The purpose of qualifying is to set the grid, weight infractions under ASRA Daytona 200 rules resulted in docked grid positions but did not disqualify times. Therefore the lap record stood.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Damn dude, long time no see!

20. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

I thought I read because it was teaching him bad habits as far as his riding style, or something. I'm probably wrong...:crackup:

Senna and lopitt85 like this.