1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xcelerate TV

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Dec 1, 2021.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

scottn, Steeltoe, Phl218 and 4 others like this.
  2. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Nice website ....Thanks

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Cool!.....thats me in the "Gurney Bike- Episode 3".

Great story that I'm honored to be a part of. Alot of that episode was filmed at my place.

Dean Middleton and I have been "WERA teammates" for a looonngg time :beer::rock:

scottn, E Reed and grasshopper like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I really hope Chet makes a go of this.

Montoya and CharlieY like this.
  5. grasshopper

Me too that's why I'm trying to help spread the word

jrsamples and CharlieY like this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I haven't had a chance to watch anything on there yet but it looks awesome. I've got it bookmarked.

7. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Nice....I'm digging it.

8. dexter69

dexter69 Well-Known Member

Nice links.....thanks!

9. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

I watched a lot of it. Cool seeing Chuck Blackmon in the 883 series and others like Danny Walker and more people I have come know in the pro paddock. Many of whom I had no idea of their racing past.

10. grasshopper

They need to load more road racing and flat track content. I've watched all of the races on the site so far.

11. CharlieY

I heard from Chet today....he is reading along here, but is having trouble either gaining access / joining or logging in.

He appreciates the positive feedback, and wants to hear more input like Grasshoppers.

418 and evakat like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, if you need access Chet just email me - [email protected] and I'll sort it out :D

13. grasshopper

Some new content was added Friday

14. Chet Burks

Chet Burks New Member

Thanks all for checking out XcelerateTV. I hear you on the road racing content! It takes a bit to download these races and recut them but the goal is to put new content every week. I got behind during the holidays...got hit with COVID. There will be new content going up by this Friday. I need to search my library for some historical WERA footage as well! Keep letting me know what you think of the app. We are getting ready to shoot more shows in different categories soon. Happy New Year. Chet

YamahaRick, evakat, stk0308 and 3 others like this.
  15. CharlieY

Great to see you passed the "intensive screening" :cool: it takes to get on here! Welcome sir. Thanks for the help Sean.

I'm looking forward to seeing more roadracing and everything else on Xcelerate TV Chet:rock:

Sorry to hear about the Covid. I got it over the holidays too, and it cost me racing at Daytona with AHRMA. I heard everything went well, weather was perfect, which just makes me more "grumpy" I missed it.:crackup: Maybe next time.

Looks like the WERA schedule is out too.

2022 could be a good year for Vintage roadracing.

16. grasshopper

I watched the recently uploaded 1993 Road Atlanta race last night. It was great hearing Ski commentate. RIP dude

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sean might have helped but the “wait” to get on here is on me. I cranked down on the registration process and it might take an hour, a day or a month to be approved. Not going to tell you the easy way but I’ll let guess the way for me to keep the 50 to 60 spammers, hackers and Russian bots that don’t get on here a day. ;)
    Sorry if it takes a bit to be approved but I’ll get there at some point. Maybe. This month, maybe. :D

18. CharlieY

Thanks Dave, I really had no idea and was just kidding around man.......Thanks for all you mods do.:beer:

I think Chet's alright, but you'd probably know more about him than me now....I mean he was telling stories about all the babes motorcycle TV guys get, that long prison term he did for whacking that guy who got in his shot at the track that one time, that kinda stuff....Oh yeah, and those stories about partying with Dave Despain....what else did you come up with DaveK?:);)

I mean he's still OK with me, heck.....comes over my house with cameras, a camera guy, drones and sheeet....AND BRINGS BEER:beer::rock:

Definitely better than Russian Bots. Im glad he passed muster.

19. Chet Burks

Chet Burks New Member

Did you guys see the first episode of "The One" on the app? It's Jake Zemke's first career AMA Superbike win. Put up another episode of Flat Track Fridays, Cafe Racer and What's in the Barn. Working on more content every week. Thanks for watching all and thanks to Sean for getting me on this site.

grasshopper likes this.
  20. CharlieY

Hey Chet, good seeing ya yesterday at the motorcycle (and guns lawyers leathers?:rolleyes:) show.

I really enjoy BS'ing with you......Your Kevin Atherton "days of thunder", and that story of his crash when he landed at your feet.....its just real man, you can feel it. I really like it.

I plan to start watching more. I just honestly dont watch much TV. Out in the shop, that big flatscreen I have hanging over the beer fridge, I bought it like 4 yrs ago. I hung it up there between the garage doors, and then never connected it! cable box is right there, just "Mmeeehhh".....TV just sucked, AND I'd get sidetracked out there.

But now there is something worth watching.....Xcelerate TV

Yeah baby, sounds corny huh? do I have a future in advertising?

You and that Snarky Lil Englishmen are getting me up off the chair, so to speak.:beer:

AND thanks for the beer man!....I cant believe bartenders turn down CASH.....WTF is the world coming to?:timeforabeer: