1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metrakit gp50

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Ricky T, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Metrakit gp50. Has the derbi 50 motor. It’s rough. Wanted to do a long term project and bring to to life. Motor spins free but I would go through it 100% before putting gas in. Bolt heads are rusty and corroded. Bitubo shock and mrd forks. I just don’t have time or space for it. Charleston, SC. $1200 obo

Attached Files:

2. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Bump

UPDATE:
    The bike now starts, idles and shifts great. Fresh fluids. I went through the carb. I put in brand new EBC clutch pads because the bike was stored without fluid so the pads had fused to the plates and would not release. Could use some love/bleed for the front brakes. I have a set of kenda takeoffs that will go with it. Fairings solid and intact, could use a couple minor fiberglass repairs but not necessary and I have the fairings sanded for paint.

$1750 obo

3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I have this bike now and I am considering selling it. Description above is still pretty accurate, except we put the Kenda take offs on it so my oldest could run circle drills in the cul-de-sac. Can text video of it running, bodywork pics, etc. Somewhat open to trades as well. Bike is located in North Metro Atlanta area.

4. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known