1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Sherry E SANDRUCK

Sherry E SANDRUCK Active Member

Yes.... does it???? I get so confused these days

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You're both incorrect. @Saiyan66 's AR will self identify.

3. :stupid:

I do have some that rarely leave the safe, but it’s only because I don’t really like them.

The ones I like, get heavily abused.

speedluvn likes this.
  4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Accurized (TM)

5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Do you have a link to where you got the slide? Or did you also get it on GB?

6. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Got the 6” and 4” barrel. I think he lost the case and belt . I believe there was a third barrel but he was just like you want it?? I was like heck yeah I’ve been shooting it for like 20 years

renegade17 and RonR like this.
  7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Has anybody started a gun trust? I'm in ohio. Is it difficult?

8. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Is that along the same line as NFA trust or is that what your referring to.

9. assjuice cyrus

Yea that what I'm referring it to. What I can find is they call it a gun trust, so I could purchase suppressors, full autos and sbr. Then can add people to that trust so if something happens to me, it can be legally left to them.

10. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

If you have someone to leave them to that is definitely something I’d do. Then they can sell or keep them with much less, no hassle. I run all my paperwork through the SilencerShop now. Doesn’t matter where or what NFA item you buy you can set up an account and they’ll run the paper/ efile. You’ll still need a local ffl.

11. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

https://deanphillipslaw.com/ i did a random search and got this guy to do mine. Pretty simple process of paying money and getting set up.

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Both slides are/were available on GB.

13. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Anyone use a suppressor on an FNX 45. I’ve never thought suppressing a conventional pistol would be much use other than 22

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Anything is better suppressed but 45 is one of the best there is since it's inherently subsonic. As soon as my form 1 is approved I'll be putting one on my FN509. I've got a thousand 147gr pills to load for subsonic.

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

FB_IMG_1641096802930.jpg

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. assjuice cyrus

It's on sale for $899, how can I say no????:crackup:

Attached Files:

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

If you're married it's the word you hear most often.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  18. That’s a really good deal. I can’t remember how much mine was, but I’m sure it was well over $1k. It was somewhere between $1100-$1300 or some shit.

Hell, get 2 of them. :D

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  19. assjuice cyrus

Yea, I looked and they were going for 1k plus. We were at breakfast this morning and noticed there new flyer was out and saw it was sale for $899. So I couldn't pass up the deal. Can't wait to shoot it.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

One of my old rifles eats ten dollars every time I pull the trigger. It might qualify as a safe queen.