1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

That's the kinda response i got for dropping the crazy doc from my friends. $3m aint enough to make you a kept man, neither is doctor's salary.

What's your dignity worth? Cause mine is certainly more than maybe 2 nice vacations a year and a base model Mercedes lease haha. She'd have to have a black card for me with no cap and 6 figure allowance in my own account and a fleet of whatever i want to sell my soul to a psycho haha.

2. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

No she did not clean it up
    Of course I did, I had a two week road load going on
    Yes it was, but to save a little face I did open the window for fresh air
    My buddy and I can still just look at each other and bust out laughing without saying a word
    His girl that night is now his ex, but he was the batshit crazy one

Worst part of the mess was he was on the town board and held a management position at a local utility company so it had to be kept hush hush. We started on one side and cut the carpet and rolled it up to conceal the evidence and got rid of the carpet and he had an out of town company come in and replace it.
    It did not smell much a couple of days later when we got around to cleaning it up :whoosh:

ToofPic likes this.
  3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

R (3).jpg

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  4. Poop

Poop solid today

u dont win shit with that

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Current one is by far the craziest one. Deeply into BDSM and being submissive. I feel its my duty to oblige her. Fuck it

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Fang Fang?

pickled egg likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well now we know who owned the car on which she was leaning....
    [​IMG]

ToofPic, evakat and Rebel635 like this.
  8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Dude!! That’s beginning of the internet right there. Sheeeet, that and the dancing baby cgi

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Here it comes... mister take my stories to the grave is going to traumatize us all again with his nightmare reel of disturbing bbs images :Poke:
    Don’t do it man just don’t
    :dead:
    But seriously.... please don’t :(

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I can't type any stories about my craziest, she's sitting next to me on the couch :D.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Smart man, that's how you stay alive.

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:D

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This thread reminds me of the Sheik for some reason.

YamahaRick likes this.
  14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Apparently he did win…. Shit I mean

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Quotin' @Poop will get you in some shit.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I worked with a really hot (but very hood) girl in HS and she used to flirt and touch me a lot, but I wouldn't fuck with her because she had an on again off again bf that was in and out of jail. Her ex ran with a group who had impressive rap sheets for 17-19 year old dudes. They had been sort of quiet for a few months and I took her to her prom at her request. Dance goes fine-ish, but she's all over me mad PDA style and this is at a school I know nothing about. Her ex had been expelled a couple years earlier along with most of his friends that I knew, but I had a feeling like it was performative and told her we needed to bounce.

Left there to shoot pool after the dance and 5 min after we get there her ex and about 10 other guys (at least 5 of them I wouldn't square up to one on one) walk in but not over near us. I immediately add all this shit up and realize she was trying to get back at this dude using me. I tell her (in a quiet, but fucking angry voice) that she's a fucking psycho and I walk out the door, where of course everyone follows. I'm surrounded in pool hall parking lot, girl starts talking all sorts of shit, they talked all kinds of shit and all I could say was "I know I'm leaving here in an ambulance so let's go". I don't recall specifics after that but was able to get in my car and leave.

That was the last time I ever fucked with crazy. Not crazy like - Puerto Rican chicks are crazy amirite!? - but the ones with real mental issues I steer very clear.

ToofPic likes this.
  17. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

You got your ass beat, or in a fight at least, for a girl you weren’t even doin?!? Yeah that’s a crazy chick story moreso than our sexcapaids both are great posts tho

18. Hillbillydeluxe

The sheik would probly tell us all that he was doin gisene maxwell on a congigal visit and how he beat all the guards asses and then drove his lambo into the sunset with $100 bills flying out of it

19. Hillbillydeluxe

Puerto Rican’s really hotheaded? Wonder what from... the Spanish or the Native blood. Spanish girls seem pretty normal but the Latinas of central and South America have that rep

20. Hillbillydeluxe

you think if he’s have done her better the first time she wouldn’t have shit the floor?