1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nike sneakers. School me on finding a price

Discussion in 'General' started by _indy, Dec 28, 2021.

1. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

My daughter picked these up in an estate sale, tried to find a value. Nada.

Looks like the name and model are real, the 82 first year of production. Just no other Nike sneaker had this lace up or height. The present tall is several inches shorter.

The box says basically same thing the tags do. Never worn.

Attached Files:

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Kinda cool!

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

StockX app

BigBird likes this.
  4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

The Nike Hoops & Headlocks high top. Is basketwrestling a sport?

5. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

I was thinking boxing.

Chino52405 likes this.
  6. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Thanks, will follow a action or 3 and see how it works.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

9 grains of long white rice.

tony 340 likes this.
  8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I have a hard time believing there's not at least 3 nerds here that know the exact current market value

_indy likes this.
  9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

82 SF Air Force 1's?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He asked what they're worth, not what the makers daily pay is.

5axis, tony 340 and _indy like this.
  11. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Those are air force 1 SF High Sages. They aren't worth much. You can buy them anywhere from $75-300 depending on color ways.

12. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Those are not from ‘82. In 1982 they didn’t put shoelace tabs on shoes that said “‘82”, nor did they make the AF1 that high, like a boxing shoe.

You have modern shoes made extra high. Go on StockX and type in your style number (found on box and inside tongue label). It will show you on average what your style and color are trading for.

R6fast is spot on with his evaluation.

WillMill, BigBird and r6fast like this.
  13. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I was thinking maybe this was gonna be an original pair of MJ23's Those bring serious money on ebay. These are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen...haha Cool though in the new old stock aspect

BigBird likes this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Oh...well since they are only valuable to someone that desires them then the answer is nothing.

15. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

BIL has an original unworn pair of 85 Air Jordans with box and receipt (red and black).

16. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Those have gone anywhere from $25-75k. If they are 9.5 or 10's they will fall on the higher end.

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Curious! How can one determine if the sneakers are authentic when considering a purchase?

18. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info #r6fast
    A link would be great, did a search for "air force 1 SF High Sages" looking at the images found in the search none are designed like these. If those pictured are High sages then these are mile high sages.
    Just found it odd, could not find these pictured anywhere.
    Considering they price you gave, figure these didn't cost much in the first place and didn't hold there value?

19. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Gee,I guess he could afford to pay back the 7k he borrowed from us about 10 yrs ago.:crackup:He bought two pairs, wore one and put the other away,I thought he was
    crazy.

20. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

StockX is the biggest one that you can send your shoes to get authentication. It's very difficult now with some of the counterfeits. People will show you an authentication certificate then send you a bootleg. It's a shady market, but some people are making huge money with old shoes and the crazy prices people are willing to pay.

BigBird likes this.