1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Thats nuts! I can't even imagine what that would cost to upkeep yearly

2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I'm guessing the association dues are a nice mortgage payment. He has a house on the Gulf with N + 1 sportfishers tied up. AMG, land, blah blah blah. Apparently the staff will clean and restock the fridge plus deliver and put away dry cleaning. Plus keep the car detailed. Mutual friend says he's pretty lonely and miserable. Divorced, single, grown kids.

3. ToofPic

He needs a pal,and to sponsor that pal a race team!!

4. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

Just a point of order: Mr. Vick’s illegal actions took place outside Smithfield,VA which may qualify as the idyllic countryside where some believe no crime occurs.
    For that matter, just about every dog and cock fighting ring that I have heard get wrapped up (in multiple states) have all been out away from most population centers as to not attract attention.

5. ToofPic

If your ever in the Atlanta area I-285 area mostly.You will from time to time see pitbulls on the shoulder of the road dead.I asked a friend one time Why the hell were so many pitbulls ran over
    in Atl.? He told me they were illegal fight dogs dumped late at night.His story,but I have seen several over the years.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Emeffers hurting kids or dogs are things I'd go to prison over if I saw it.

Sabre699, StaccatoFan and ToofPic like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dafuq, you can hide the dog doo but you ain’t figured out how to hide a body yet?

8. auminer

Step 1

[​IMG]

Step 2

[​IMG]

Step 3

[​IMG]

9. "Mr ClancyPants" haha love it. :D

He is awesome.

10. diamondj

diamondj Well-Known Member

Clutch is currently touring. Playing the Starland Ballroom in Jersey tonight.

27 likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I saw! Their set list from last night was nuts! They are the touring ist band ever 30 years now! And still rocking!

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

only $15 million. Honestly, considering what horse farms go for in KY, this place seems kinda reasonable.
    https://www.buckhead.com/confirmed-...tyler-perrys-former-buckhead-mansion-for-15m/

SuddenBraking and rd400racer like this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

14. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The commercial area is turning into a shithole. Pharr road, Grandview, Buckhead Village. Tons of car break ins daily plus random gunfire, cars doing burnouts in the wee hours, etc.

15. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Other than the break ins that sounds like a fun country night.

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

The difference, in the country you know who's doing the burnouts and what engine he's got, as well as who's shooting and have most likely seen his/her gun collection. :)

Jed, Banditracer, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  17. ToofPic

18. auminer

I know... I know... WIVES.

I didn't make the meme, and I'm too lazy to go to a meme generator site & fix it.

You get what I got:

[​IMG]

R Acree likes this.
  19. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Thank you! Back on track. Dammit, I want to read about some more misery!!!:crackup:

MachineR1 and rd400racer like this.
  20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer