1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No numbers from me. But many years ago, I had an idea a little while after I sent one girl down the road. I found out she was dating a guy who I knew had a tendency to hit girls. It made me want to go over to her place with a bat and then blame it on her boyfriend.

Yes, I know it’s not cool to hit a woman, even if she has a knife …. or a stutter.

pickled egg likes this.
  2. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

. But there’s my long winded account of my amateur level experiences with batshit crazy.[/QUOTE]
    Q nothing I’ve read so far made me laugh out load like your camp out! My goth blue ball night was nothing... you said it was a familiar sound? Wth is going on in your burgs to make that familiar?!? And taking over the command Hahahahaha damn man!

That aunt had some serious issues not even counting banging under age dudes

for the record any of y’all that are tagging up and the tagee I’m sure have issues and the stories qualify for this thread

3. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

That reads like a fair step above amateur, though I doubt anybody is aiming to go pro with this stuff.

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

That's why I don't date anymore. For reference, I posted a Twitter link in the Video thread that shows you the behavior of a typical Atlanta female. Please note most are imported from elsewhere, and are not native to the area. Bless their hearts.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. Resident Plarp

While that is amazing, I seriously doubt it. You work your way up to that kind of vanity. No one bats a thousand on their first relationship.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Sounds like Auntie Hoecakes was part of the present!

You can't grow up with a sibling like that and not know about those proclivities.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  8. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

100 bucks to AFF she shops at Class Traitor Joes.

YamahaRick and tony 340 like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She on YouTube? Asking for a friend.

Yzasserina and auminer like this.
  10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

They all do.

Every last one.

11. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

The daughter of her crazy mom. Whew! .....but fun.

12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

13. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Crazy in what sense? Like, psycho after or before the deed? Seems like y'all want the blood and guts style, here's a little shake up.

My crazy is different as she opened a whole new world for me in both my confidence, sexual desires and just overall life. Her name is "D"

Because of her, I saved enough money to purchase my home (December 7th, 2021 I closed) and that was before even starting our now six month "situationship".. She took a look at my finances and had me do some hardcore saving plan that has helped HER achieve a nice chunk of change. She started at 18, she's 34 now.
    Because of her, I stopped doing stupid shit and hanging with lowlife acquaintances that were getting me nowhere.
    Because of her, I'm exploring different avenues in the bedroom that I never knew were possible. She is as raw as she is sensual. She will enjoy being tied up and fucked raw but then will circle back with a passionate love making session.. It's like she's two different people.
    Because of her, I wouldn't mind looking a marriage.

Sure, I've had the "I'll fucking stab you if you leave me" girls.. I've had the married woman that just keeps coming around for two-three months a year(we've been doing this for 10 years!) then disappears for months, that fucks me up mentally. I feel used and abused when she does that but I allow it. I don't even know her last name, she just calls from a random number right around April and we have a passionate affair for a couple months. Wild.

But this girl, "D", she puts the "D" in different.

When everyone said my 30's would be better than my 20's, I didn't believe it. I love that they're right.

pefrey and Jedb like this.
  14. Hillbillydeluxe

6 months and she’s already like two different people... no shit!

you said she puts the D in different... she puts it in you the way you like it?

All this he she pronoun bullshit... if she is putting her D in you... she’s a he!

Nttiawwt but y’all are confusing with this shit

15. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I dated a girl that went to Stanford and then to UVA for lawschool. Scary as hell and freaky. Not crazy though.

16. Hillbillydeluxe

What was scary? Her bedroom freak on? Like my Goth blue ball incident? Or worse?

17. Resident Plarp

One person I know married a girl because she said she’d kill herself if he didn’t propose to her. Maybe that’s not the exact reason. Anyway … ten years later, they’re divorced and she’s shacked up with some dude twice her age. A chain-smoking, retired truck driver.

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

She wanted to do stuff beyond missionary and with the lights on. Crazy ass bitch!

tiggen likes this.
  19. Hillbillydeluxe

Next she’ll want to video it! Yeah man, crazy critter there! If you didn’t read I probably have a low threshold for violence in sex as I got bit and she drew blood and I scadaddled... so I can’t talk

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

:beer:
    I was about 10 pages behind when I posted that. I've lead a boring life when it comes to women.