1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pan American Racing Series

Discussion in 'General' started by koth442, Dec 16, 2021.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

CCS has been to summit 3 times a year, for over a decade. Been racing njmp as long as the track has been open. As i posted above, people will bitch about any thing, any time, any where... some people's sole purpose in life, is to bitch and create shit storms...

2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

I actually like qualifying. Especially for those who are very selective and limited on the amount of events to participate in a year.

The starting light system is definitely a value add for consistency between events. Even flat track orgs are using light systems.

3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

... and pre-registering, and thus sending in a shitload of entries, and a bunch of money, at the beginning of the season ISN'T an incentive ??? ummkay... lol
    I see the point of both grid by points, and grid by entry order. I do NOT follow or understand qualifying in CLUB RACING. For select classes in WERA/CCS-ASRA ? i see this, no issue. but to hold individual qualifying, where the fast guys don't even waste tires or time, and are behind the guy or gal that is 20 seconds a lap slower than they are, is insane. And this went on a lot with fmrra.. Is it a novelty? did the track day customers that followed the owner of fmrra to his race org like it? yes. but it's stupid. And a big waste for many riders, that are already using credit cards to get to the races. just my opinion of course..

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Very true.
    my point about this year or last was because turn outs went way up after the Rona started it seems.

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Who, AHRMA?

6. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

An incentive for the hosting party, sure. But what value does it add for the racer?

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Who will be king of Blackhawk in 2022????

rafa likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only to an extent. I can't do Q in practice for both superstock and superbike and be accurate without doing a parc ferme and inspections and so on.