1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indian Food:

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 16, 2021.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

It’s like another annuity :D

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

More like analuity.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Very basic palette, but I do love a good lamb/chicken curry with hot naan.

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Thats the same thing @Metalhead likes.

Wait did you say Hot Naan or Hot Man?

Nevermind.

Its close to his favorite dish.

:D

5. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Indian food should have stayed in India.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Chicken Korma, Naan, ice cold New Castle beer.

Mmmmmmh........

7. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Have friends who love chili but hate Indian food because of the cumin.
    I love it all from Afghan to Pakistan. Middle Eastern, African and Asian foods make me happy.
    If in FL check out 5th Element , they have a few locations spread around.

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Indian food comes in mild, medium, hot, and Indian hot.

I get it Indian hot and it does some damage on the way out but tastes so damn good......

Phl218 likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Also Thai food >>>>>>> Indian food.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Used to be a restaurant out here run by a Trinidadian. White guy spicy was essentially ketchup. Island spicy peeled paint off passing airliners. I usually shot for somewhere on the island side of the spectrum, but near enough to center that spontaneous combustion wasn’t a likelihood.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I eat Indian food maybe 2-3 times a week. Bomb.

12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I order my Indian food online.
    D3617F8D-A738-4CBC-9FCC-D0C8050819CB.jpeg

Sabre699 likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The one I don’t get is Jamaican food. Jerk chicken taste like dirt chicken and the rest isn’t even that good.

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Curry over French Fries... Love it.

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If the jerk you're eating tastes like dirt, you're eating at the wrong place.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You were doing well until you mentioned Newckey Brown:Puke:....and then to drink it cold:Puke::Puke:

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oy! Coming from a former inhabitant of the land of boiled meat and tepid beer, that hurts!

:D

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

What do colors have to do with anything?

(Someone needs to tell Gorilla George that vindaloo breath gets the donkeys.)

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Served a year in Korea at Osan Air Base. They eat a LOT of Kimche/cabbage.....and every morning from 6-9am all 6 toilets in the mens room sounded like the invasion of Normandy, a salad shooter convention, and like the North Koreans were resuming hostilities. Plus their plumbing codes do NOT include vapor traps. You had to wear full chem warfare gear to walk by that entrance to the men's room...which the ladies had to do to get to the ladies room in our unit.

Tried Indian food once.....had that Ex-Lax effect on me too...but the taste wasn't all that to my liking...We were out with someone that wanted to treat us to it to try it. So, I gave it a shot.
    Then it shot out of me.

20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I love food, period. I love trying new things. I can count the stuff I don't like on one hand.

I've enjoyed Indian for years now. However, in my local town, happens to be the best Indian I've ever freaking had. Owned by actual Indian immigrants, the mother owns it and rest of the family works in various positions there. My taste buds are just in heaven every time I go there. Butter masala, Tikka masala, rogangosh, biryani... I have a dilemma on what to choose every time I go. Sooooooo freaking good. Italian is my #1 love, but this restaurant isn't far behind. Damn, now I'm wanting some.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.