1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

[​IMG]

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

That’s one of my favorite movies haha

3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Wanna make God laugh? Tell him your plans.

4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Eh, yes and no, buddy. But my last post was a tongue-in-check reference to parental alienation. It's still a thing in divorce situations (for mostly finite set of reasons). It's not the situation in my case but, for a time, it was one of the "ex" games that were played.

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’m pretty sure Jesus would approve.

6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Prenups aren’t worth the price of the sheet of paper they’re written on.

Reference my aforementioned in this discussion late friend who ended his life unexpectedly.
    He had a prenup with his wife of 17 years too. Court didn’t recognize it because she advised she signed it “under duress” and even though they took it to an attorney, both sides agreed and signed it. It was also said that she didn’t have an independent and separate attorney representing her review it prior to having it signed and notarized by both parties before matrimony. The old “duress” excuse is so easy to play for a woman and judges just love that old classic song.

7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Decapitated has a beautiful song" Homo Sum" with those lyrics.
    Touches on alot of sensitive feelings when I play it,and has a beautiful lead guitar breakdown towards the end.

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’d go back to slangin dope before I let someone just take my checks through court. Can’t take my cash. Definitely wouldn’t take my own life either

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

she gets the "good" 50%???

10. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

How much does drug dealin pay? Im out of a job in Jan

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

considering my income is 4 times more than her, splitting everything down the middle is getting more than she put in

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I’m not sure your ass, literally, can handle the occupational hazards.

13. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

My brother in-law got divorced in Cali. Courts are making his ex-wife who probably barely breaks $100k a year, pay him around $2k a month… since he’s jobless and with no income. Guy is in his mid-40s and has never had a job… also has a killer car collection, house, and not sure how he’s still alive Vegas adventure addiction, since he’s the beneficiary of a family trust fund…. which doesn’t count as income…

ToofPic likes this.
  14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

ha.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Seems to me it would be far damn cheaper to locate an entrepreneurial spirit with a certain set of skills to step in and remedy some of these situations.

Or, (just thinking outside the box here) don't put oneself into such a situation.

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Except for the part where no one gets away with murdering their spouse anymore

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Surely, someone can be the first?

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

If you're that deadset on keeping your assets with a prenup, etc., why not just not get married?

What do you see as the upside?

19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yep, my boy has a law practice in fam and criminal law..... prenups are like tp.

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Movie name?