1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. sandboxshooter

sandboxshooter Well-Known Member

Mine turns like a freaking aircraft carrier…

2. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

No shit! That's exactly what I thought when I saw him. His lines weren't polished enough.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

[QUOTE="Jim Moore,

Gator has actually been in a few movies, but he's no major player in the acting game. He was in Maze Runner and Terminator Genesis

Jim Moore likes this.
  4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Thats interesting.....I wonder if he got those gigs the same way.....????

I saw a vid of him cooking on set of Y......BIG old smoker and all good stuff!

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

They did a special on him. That dude feeds the whole crew. Apparently that’s his calling.

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Thats probably what I saw that led me to the conclusion he was the cook for the crew. Food looked awesome!

7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

You’re not looking too fired, Cal.
    Classic Beth Dutton.

Shenanigans and evakat like this.
  8. Damn they f’ed Jamie at the end. Kasey needs to leave that c-unit for the other chick.

evakat likes this.
  9. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

True...
    Kasey wife is the moodiess lady. Even when she can have every whim taken care of while at the Dutton Ranch.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

so this is not on Paramount Plus, what "channel" is it on?

11. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Paramount Network. Ch 64 on my Charter/Spectrum in East TN.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

oh..it's like on a "real" tv channel

13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Which Dutton kills off Jaime? Beth is the obvious choice but that's too obvious.

14. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

The guitar peace offering was weak sauce. Disappointing scene to a otherwise strong episode.

As usual Beth doesn't disappoint, she fired her assistant in epic fashion!.

evakat and casjoker like this.
  15. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I beg to differ, can you imagine how hard it would have been for an ex-rodeo stud, to pawn a championship buckle, to repay a debt he caused in a heated argument, over a guy you dont like? this was done to garner favor with Rip, and John, and the bunkhouse, after how he has been acting. Ski

sharkattack, HPPT, CharlieY and 2 others like this.
  16. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Walker was never to of come back from "the train station". Rip and Lloyd both know he could potentially bring down the family. Kasey gave him a pass with a promise not to return. And stealing Lloyds "girl" was just instigation! Ok ok, she is waaaaaaaay to young for him anyway. :crackup:

ajcjr likes this.
  17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Walker needs to be taken to the train station just for his damn hat and suspenders.

evakat likes this.
  18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Worst character. Someone in MT would tell her “Fuckoff, boozey cunt” at least once a day.

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

After she fired him she tells him to close her door on the way out.....he should have whipped it out and pissed on it instead.

evakat likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"I just jacked off a horse." :crackup:

FastByKids and worthless like this.