1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

02 GSXR 750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Raceless man, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

Firstly, ty to everyone whose input helped me take care of the maintenance issues I have had with this bike. 2002 GSXR 750...was my daily rider since 2015, 35k miles.
    Engine making noise..went into it as far as I wanted to. Fluid pumps and clutch seemed fine as I didn't see anything alarming. Others suggested timing chain which I would agree with at this point. I had hoped to keep this bike the rest of my riding days but plans change. I have accumulated some onboard upgrades from people here. Ohlins damper and shock and some spare parts for "just in case", 525 chain and sprocket, barnett clutch and a set of Samco silicone hoses with clamps .
    Since I became owner in 2015 I rebuilt brake calipers and master cylinders, genuine Suzuki bearings in the steering head and swingarm, new chain guide, replaced the stator and rectifier and hardwired it direct, had the forks rebuilt with Race-Tech springs (.95) and serviced by Kessler Pro Suspension. Have all old parts. Braided lines, Wave rotors, vesrah rjl pads also have a set of vesrah pads not rjl for the rear as they need replacement. 520 chain and sprockets on it now. Chain is about smoked at this point. Tires are Bridgestone's with 1 abbreviated season on them. Led signals and brake flasher. Yoshi mag stator cover, Micron pipe, shorty ebay levers, mirrored windscreen (I didn't do it), battery tender hookup, stock rearsets with vortex pegs, service manual, Sato tank retainer, K&N filter, pit bull stands, front lift and standard rear, phone mount, bike also needs grips. All or nothing. I have a number that I'd like to get for all of it. First person to guess wins all the marbles. Good hunting. Peace.

2. Ryan nickles

Ryan nickles Member

Location?
    Title Status?

thanks

3. Raceless man

Im in New Jersey and title is clean.

4. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

tree fiddy!

5. Raceless man

I would really like to get this bike gone. It is fully together and running (minus fairings as they are off atm). It starts right up and spins up like regular. It just has an unusual noise. At 30k miles I don't want to put anymore time/money into it. Instead I bought a Klx300sm. Im 55 now and the 750 is more than I care to putt around town on.

6. Dan Boni

Dan Boni New Member

Price?

7. Raceless man

8. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Any pics? I'm in NJ

9. Raceless man

Yeah...here is a couple from my phone. I don't take a lot of pics.

Attached Files:

10. Raceless man

The orbital soul cannon has fired 3 rounds into our lives.
    Twin girls are here a couple days ago and another inbound soul arrives in a couple months.
    Motivation to sell this has risen.
    I considered parting it out but I guess I just don't want to.

11. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Bless your new ones!

Glws!

Raceless man likes this.
  12. Team Rice

Team Rice Well-Known Member

PM sent

13. Raceless man

I am thankful that I still have this...you will be thankful when you pick it up.
    Peace and Happy Thanksgiving.

14. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Clean old bike. Runs but has a funky noise for $1500. Is that the cliff notes?

15. Raceless man

Basically yes. Starts, rolls, loads up nicely.
    Peace

16. Raceless man

Bike is sold.