1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have a truck hookup?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I know an old ford ranger that has a misfire. The owner is an idiot who gets it serviced at Precision Tune. They said rebuild. Haven't tried plugs or ignition or taken it to a shop that knows what the hell it's doing. They'd probably sell it.

Also I have my mom's 2010 Venza for sale for 8k. 64k miles and immaculate inside. Outside it has 80-year-old-grandma-driving-a-Toyota damage. Quoted at 2k to fix by a local shop.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

No self-respecting Marine would be caught dead driving a Venza. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A self-respecting Marine doesn't need a vehicle to confirm his (or her) badassery.

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You must not know many Muhhrines

5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Only a boot 03XX is dumb enough to buy a Challenger or Camaro in Jacksonville NC at 29% APR.

Rebel635 and Wheel Bearing like this.
  6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Yeah the rest buy Mustangs and Raptors at 28.9%

Rebel635 and Wheel Bearing like this.
  7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Why the Marine hate here? I wish I was a Marine and would unleash some badassery on you m'fers.

8. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

You know the drill. There's "that guy" for EVERYTHING posted here.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because they are gawd damn dumb about shit like buying a car, a house and marrying chicks they met at a bar just off base.

Fierce mother f@ckers but. . . holy shit, if I was a scumbag, I'd open a combo car dealership/ pawn shop/ pay day loan/ titty bar set up just off base but, there's a hundred of them just up the way.

Rebel635 likes this.
  10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You forgot about marrying strippers, eating crayons, and drinking Mad Dog 40s

Jed likes this.
  11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

So you've been to the strip just outside of Fort Benning in Columbus GA I see.

185 to the main gate is a showcase of poor financial decisions by boots.

They ought to have a personal finance lesson to graduate.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah, but you moved to Montana. How's the dental floss crop this year?

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was lucky to have destroyed my knees, lower back and shins or I'd still be paying off a 1985 Iroc-z. :crackup::crackup:

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Isn't there a height requirement for the military?

15. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Where's the hate?

R Acree likes this.
  16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

haha... my brother was there for a year. I had to talk him down from a couple of hair brained purchase thoughts picked up in the barracks.

17. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

18. muguvian

muguvian Well-Known Member

They're rare, but I've seen a few deals at the lemon lots on board Cherry Pt and Lejeune. Especially post-deployment when divorce rates spike and the PFCs have to pay lawyer fees.

lopitt85 likes this.