1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USA! USA! US…aww!

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Dec 4, 2021.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When you are stuck at home with nothing to do but drink...they have a competitive edge.

4. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

It took a whole continent on quarantine to make it happen. The Badgers will rise again!

DrA5, Funkm05, BigBird and 8 others like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or cower, as the case may be.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

With all the news coming out of Badgerville USA, someone should start at thread about plans to move there. I'm sure that it's awesome!

pickled egg likes this.
  7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

StaccatoFan and Sabre699 like this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Whaaa ??

[​IMG]

pickled egg likes this.
  9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I don’t trust this information. Russians are the undisputed drunk champions of the universe.

It’s just that the Soviet Ministry of Statistics didn’t properly tally drunkenness in the Rodina because they were all drunk at work.

10. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Agreed. And they go hard liquor. Beer? Sure, it’s cool. But these dudes drink vodka like it’s water in the dessert.

Nothing more surreal then trying to get the fuel load signed and verified by the pilot and the dudes trying to have shots of Stolichnaya with you. In the cockpit. Prior to takeoff.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Generally, they seem to keep it in the freezer.... (or is it only Poles?)

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

only a couple months a year. The rest of the time they can just set it outside.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

DrA5 and Phl218 like this.
  15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

First, I don't think that this is a fair comparison. You are talking about a whole continent compared to a single state.

Second, you would be a heavy drinker if you were surrounded by Minnesota, Illinois and Michigan. I don't count Iowa, since they don't have the Vikings, Lions or Bears. I live close enough to MN( and Dern) that I need to drink every day, just some days more than others.

Finally, WI has a long tradition of drinking that, I am sure, is unmatched by any upstart Australians. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Madison in 1981. They changed the graduation ceremony to 10 am on a Sunday morning to try and cut down on the drunkenness of the graduates and their families. I was unable to attend.

BigBird, pickled egg and OldSchlPunk like this.
  16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

You should have transferred.

17. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Nah, it was too late. Plus, I got other degrees from other schools and missed those graduations, too.

18. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

What the rest of the country doesn't understand is that there's a tavern about every 200 yards in Wisco. If 2 county roads intersect in a forest, miles from any town, there's a tavern.
    I remember back in the 70s, Wisco consumed more brandy than any other state, even with a relatively small population.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Years ago the Soviet military had to develop a deicer for their aircraft and tank anti freeze that you could drink so their troops wouldn’t go blind when they drank them.

top THAT ya’ stupid Aussies!

Phl218 likes this.
  20. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Brilliant attempt to explain away the drunken Wisconsin Gene pool as being the fault of the residents of bordering States ... had you left it to just the Wisconsin/ U.P. Border you may have been able to convince someone ... anyone ... but in your inherited drunken haze you went overboard without a life jacket. did you ever consider this condition maybe related to the over consumption of Cheese Curds and Brats ??? And that Alcohol is needed to cleanse your arteries so that you don’t go into some sort of a Vapor Lock ?? I’d put your education to some use and do some research first before blaming others .. :timeforabeer::D:D