1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Those life support vans were still around in the early nineties, in the air guard, at least.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

3. Banditracer

4. Banditracer

5. Banditracer

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahaha

7. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Amateur

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Also moved to the current affairs section.

BigBird, Banditracer and ToofPic like this.
  9. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Right next to a Plymouth Horizon.

10. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Thanks for calling that out...I knew it, but couldn't remember the name. Thought is was an XR4Ti for a minute...

11. Resident Plarp

Def gon b sum issues down da rode …
    AC26E221-7957-4575-BCF0-A4146206BD22.jpeg

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I helped a guy one time after I saw white smoke billowing out of the exhaust of his brand new R6. Pushed it a few blocks to my house and opened the tank. Yep, full tank of diesel. Yep, he was a cop. Yep, I got his card, and it's gotten me out of more than a few pinches with fireworks through the years.

Funkm05 and ToofPic like this.
  13. Banditracer

14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

And vice versa..as a truck Driver I've seen new drivers try to( sometimes successfully) put Diesel into that tiny def opening

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

$16,000.

That’s the bill for a “DEF contaminated fuel system” on a diesel Ford transit. Parts *might* show up in January.

Glad that wasn’t me!

16. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Interesting that someone took the time to get a picture instead of saying something. I've had quite a few absent-minded moments that I wish someone had noticed and said something.

BigBird and motoboy like this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Tow it to a shitty area of Minneapolis (pardon my redundancy) and leave the door open and the keys on the roof. Report it stolen. Balance the 16k against possibly higher insurance rates. Done.

18. Resident Plarp

A call to the suicide prevention hotline would be in order.

19. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

During a hurricane here it was pretty hard to find gas. I pulled in looking for diesel and saw a small Hyundai roller skate at the diesel pump. Based on the puddle on the ground she had just as much on the ground as she did in the tank, based on the how she screamed “I KNOW IT’S DIESEL! IT’S FINE!!! IT WORKED LAST TIME!!!” I would say I was about the 42nd person to tell her.

ToofPic likes this.
  20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

It worked last time?!
    :crackup:
    Once! and only once!
    I mistakenly pulled the diesel nozzle for my car.Im use to pulling that choice for my work rig,but quickly put it back talking to myself about how tired I was to almost pull that bonehead move.