1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh....Low T

Discussion in 'General' started by Lanceabillion, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You’re not alone my friend. I’ve had a few guys PM me based off this thread. We all have same or similar issues. I can only tell you mine based off experience. Your experience with your doctor is all too familiar. My GP who installs my implants laughs at those doctors because she says they are the first one on her door step demanding to be taken to 1000 with implants but won’t tell their patients the benefits.

here’s a pic of my drivers license photos taken 10 years apart and I’ve lost weight since the newer pic. I was laughing when I took the photo. I just realized I had my factory Suzuki racing shirt on. 6B5AEB24-8FF6-4C7B-B6F0-2920DFE9F7FB.jpeg

CBRRRRR999 and Phl218 like this.
  2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I take 500 mg per injection twice weekly. I stagger the injections with my testosterone so I don’t have big spikes in my numbers. Most hormone replacement doctors do the hcg injections at the same time as the testosterone though. I’m just more comfortable maintaining a stable number consistently.

3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

yes but you have can’t adjust dosing on the fly. With injections it could be a year before you get your dosing down packed and the roller coaster on your body can’t be good for the long run.

Do you have higher numbers when you first take the pellets vs when it’s almost time to get new ones?

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

And from where, a doctor, or a trusted vendor?

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Im diagnosed and prescribed by my doctor. He sent me to endo for my testing and my insurance covers that cost. But as I said earlier the trt is still 250+ a month even with insurance. So I order online from a trusted source

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

Gino230 and Quicktoy like this.
  7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

What makes you say it’s garbage?
    I thought your body produced too much prolactin which caused issues with absorption?
    Quality test c, test e, test p is certainly good stuff.

8. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Are you using big needles deep in the muscles or the small insulin types under the skin ? I’m starting to see a trend with the smaller gauge ,one needle loaded up and used multiple times . https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/get...RfUkRYa0tUSEVyd251OFg0ZVZaNjNaamYzMEhoejhBaGo.

9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I use a fucking 22gauge needle on my ass. that shot wakes me up.
    I use an insulin syringe gmfor my hcg

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Quicktoy

My prolactin has been normal now for about 12 years medicated. I did the shots for years on low prolactin and like I said, switched to the pellets a couple of years ago. There’s no comparison. Put the pellets in your body and you’ll understand. Garbage in that there’s nothing natural in them. Your body metabolizes the implants more like real testosterone. That’s what I mean when I say garbage. Sure. Use that stuff if you want. It is nothing compared to the implants is all.

dobr24 likes this.
  11. Quicktoy

That’s just it. There’s no real roller coaster. With the shots I’d be up and down through the week. I ramp to above 900 for about 4.5 months and in about a 2 week period I’ll get down to about 400 as they’re finishing off dissolving and then get new ones put in. On the shots I could only get as high as 500. So with the implants it’s waaay less of a rollercoaster.

Lanceabillion likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

Ya the 22 to the ass for years every week has left my ass so scar tissued, it’s tough to get a needle in. It sucks. I’m sorry for you man. I know what you have to do.

13. :stupid:

14. Why? Have you tried using a smaller one, say 25g?

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

yeah. I’m going to start ordering a 25. Last time I was at the medical supply shop they only had 22 and I bought a fuck ton.

Takes a little long to draw on the 25 but easier on my bum bum

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

It sounds like you're putting a lot of effort into getting your health together which is great. I have used Ambien in the past, and I have friends who use it daily. I will tell you that it's not good for you long term. It's a benzo like Xanax, so it is addictive and any type of drug induced sleep (alcohol, weed, ambien) is not real sleep- the brain doesn't shut off the same way. If it were me, I would try anything and everything under the sun to break that ambien habit first.

I work crazy shifts and when I can't sleep, that is my personal hell. Meditation, caffeine control (caffeine is cumulative and there's still some in your blood from your morning coffee when you lay down at night), exercise, and diet seems to be the trick for me. Sometimes that means I can't drink much or enjoy a cup of coffee later in the day, but hey, getting older sucks.

I also find that if people would keep a food and exercise log for a month, (no cheating) you would surprise yourself- most people don't eat as well or exercise as much as they think- and when they do, they tend to underestimate portion sizes and overestimate the effectiveness of their workouts. This is not necessarily directed at you, just other general comments on the subject.

Edit: You mentioned Wellbutrin- have you tried cold shock therapy (ice baths?) cold shock proteins have a significant positive effect on mood disorders. Combined with exercise and a good diet and sleep.... Also hearing positive things about the Ketamine treatment that Cortez mentioned.

lazlo and SuddenBraking like this.
  17. You can order that stuff off Amazon.

18. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Sub-q with insulin needles here. No pain or scar tissue, fewer sides and more consistent levels for TRT. You won't be able to fit the volume you can intramuscular, but for the purposes of this thread it's less of a hassle and actually has some benefits.

19. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

you on prop or ethanate?

20. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

If you want a different area for injection , I use the hip area which is easier than the bum . https://www.saintlukeskc.org/health...uctions-giving-intramuscular-im-injection-hip plus the shoulder is not so bad . That’s a total of 6 sites to alternate with two injections a week . I sometime do the outside quad , but that area will be tender for days afterwards