1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Shark Race R Pro GP 30th Anniversary LE Black Large

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by randomwalker, Oct 13, 2021.

1. randomwalker

randomwalker Well-Known Member

I have a brand new helmet Shark Race R Pro GP 30th anniversary LE black and size large. This is an amazing helmet currently being used by MotoGP riders. My size has always been medium but somehow I thought my head grew bigger over the summer :(and bought size large. Tried it for two street rides and realized it's too big for me. I have already placed an order for size medium. I need this gone. MSRP is $899. My price includes free shipping to continental USA. If PayPal, please gross it up by 3% commission. The helmet is in perfect condition with no dings scratches smudges etc. You will not be disappointed. I do not see a manufacturing date, but I received the Helmet last week and it is a current year model. Helmet comes with cloth bag and a nice carry bag as shown in pictures below.

Attached Files:

2. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Just a question here.. I'm a MD in most helmets. Are you typically a LG? If so, do these run big?

3. randomwalker

I'm typically a Medium and this is running a tad large. If you're large, this will fit perfectly.

Price drop to $620 includes shipping to Con USA.

4. randomwalker

Bump. Need this gone!

5. randomwalker

Still available.

6. randomwalker

Note that it is homologated for WSBK racing. Not that you would race there, but what it means is that its quality has been certified to meet WSBK standards.

7. randomwalker

Price drop to $585. Need this gone.

8. rsv4aprilla

rsv4aprilla Well-Known Member

Will you do $500 shipped

9. randomwalker