1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 ZX10R - Daytona Beach, FL

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Hayley Lawless, Nov 11, 2021.

1. If it won't sell for 7.5k, I will be parting it out. Only trades I'm interested in is a well sorted 400. I will ship. Bike is located in Daytona Beach, FL.

Link to fb for pics:
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/637804110726593

Clean title race bike for sale. This bike is not currently street legal, but has a clean title in my name and could be converted with the appropriate legal parts for your state.

2012 ZX10R non-ABS, 14,000 miles (12,000 of which were street miles). This bike is ready for SuperStock racing. Just had it's valve inspection and all other services done. Bike is extremely strong for a gen4, about 185whp. This thing will make you a track day hero or serve you well (or as well as a 9 year old bike can) in superstock. Rock solid reliable, only selling because I'm a little bitch and I stepped down to a 600. In fact I'm such a little bitch, this bike has NEVER been down. Yes, never! Everyone who rides this bike absolutely loves it, it's a real sweetheart of a 1000.

Only cons is it has All Balls Bearings (barf) that are brand new but I hate so much I think you should replace in the neon wheels. Otherwise it's perfect and ready to rumble.

Has the following modifications:
    Ohlins NIX 30mm fork cartridges
    Ohlins TTX rear
    Complete suspension overhaul and geometry setup by Velocity Calibrations in Spring 2021.
    Revalved and refreshed Ohlins Steering Dampener
    3/4 TI Akropovic exhaust
    PCV5 with custom dyno tune
    Dynojet QuickShifter
    Ivans flash (100% the best flash for a gen4, fixes the really awful throttle pickup issues)
    Two sets of wheels, one set with Metzler slicks and one set with Michelin Rains (only one day on the rains, they're brand new)
    Hotbodies fairings with vinyl wrap (most fairings are either primer or black underneath)
    Full stainless galfer brake lines
    Brembo RCS
    MotionPro Quick Turn Throttle
    Driven brake lever guard
    Driven fuel cap
    Vortex Rearsets
    GB/Yoshi case savers
    Samco hoses
    Woodcraft ignition eliminator
    AIM Solo mount (AIM Solo not included)
    Driven safety wire oil fill and drain plugs
    Safety wired to CCS/Wera specifications
    Brand new SBS pads and newer OEM rotors on both sets of wheels
    Driven captive spacers
    Brand new driven sprockets and 3D EK Chain

Asking 7,500 FIRM. Will ship if you organize a shipper.

2. olda1r1

olda1r1 Well-Known Member

3. Emailed you

4. Bump, still for sale. Will be parting out at the end of the month.

5. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

This bike is awful nice to part out. :(

6. Find me a buyer then :)

7. Bump. Almost time to break her down

8. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

If mine sells quickly I will get with ya

9. mp741

mp741 Well-Known Member

Very interested sent pm

10. Pending sale