1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michelin, Michelin, Michelin.....

Discussion in 'General' started by baconologist, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Sportbike Tire Service

Sportbike Tire Service Active Member

Hello all,

Sportbike Tire Service was totally there representing Michelin. We were setup at pit-in.

Thanks

03RumbleBee, ducnut and MELK-MAN like this.
  2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Whoa, Team Miller even asked for Michelin Thursday via WERA reps and no one knew where you were. As I asked the P and D rep.

Odd...

But anyway...

3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i thought i saw a post on FB with you guys there at the GNF..

4. Sportbike Tire Service

Facebook post for sure....Sportbike Tire Service was parked at Pit-In. As we love our Pirelli and Dunlop folks, I would be a betting man to say that are not going have the GPS coordinates on where Sportbike Tire Service is setup, as we ourselves do not always know where are our fellow competitors are located. I encourage anyone that ever runs into any questions involving Sportbike Tire Service to please call 734-210-8859. Thanks for your support!

MELK-MAN likes this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Thought those were just the gixxxer riders?

6. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Mr. Miller
    Normally at Barber the tire guys are on the second level with Podium M/S (Pirelli) on the south end near the food truck and showers. And on the north end is Stickboy (BStone). The Michelin guys are usually in between but maybe they didn't have banners or signage up? Sure it may have changed but with all due respect I'm struggling to understand why you couldn't find them?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  7. Sportbike Tire Service

Thanks for the support, sincerely. Sportbike Tire Service has been in the same spot at Pit-in for the last 3 years for the GNF at Barber. Again, thanks for the support and have a great night!

MELK-MAN likes this.
  8. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Man, feel like I’m getting gaslit.

The P guy had huge stacks of tires and a constant line for his services. Got some swag and gave him my business after my suspension guy I’ve known for 20 years recommended.

The D and B guy was the exact same way. Gave him a 12 pack and enjoyed his Halloween party.

Saw a few Michelin pop ups with absolutely ZERO tires or customers. After talking to quite a few people no one knew the rep.

Hell, I even inquired in this thread months ago and heard nothing but crickets.

Not sure what is going on but something not up to snuff.

9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

No you're not getting blown up, it's just a real weird thing to hear happen!

Good luck next season and ciao a tutti!