1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CF Moto '22.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedWerks Racing, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Not enough price disparity for me to look at any of those, but if they can actually deliver them in numbers (while everyone else seems to still be behind in filling inventory) they might gain some traction.

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Way beyond similarities in a lot of hard parts. Kudos to them for doing better in pretty much every styling element. Only thing that stands out to me as a miss is the seat- way too slopey on the CF...maybe the Kaw seat will bolt on?

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

How about this ? The Jedi K750 with a 730cc parallel twin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Holy hell where can I get that rear stand

5. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Stay true to your convictions bro.....

motion and Bruce like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I have like 5 or 7 of those things... please can you get me something nicer? You seem to have some good connections.

SpeedWerks Racing likes this.
  7. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Actually, we build and coat some of those stationary ones for clients, as most don't ride the shit they have.
    If you want a couple pm me a design/sketch and what bike,,we'll do u a couple.

8. Gumby647

Gumby647 SeƱor Member

If you are looking for a display stand Pitbull has one that uses TRS pins. I have a Ducati on one in my living room. It's pretty sturdy and I like that nothing sticks out past the back of the wheel.