1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07+ Honda CBR600RR Aftermarket Parts - Like New

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jtillery, Sep 25, 2021.

1. jtillery

jtillery Well-Known Member

Due to a lingering back injury I decided to return my 2007 Honda CBR600RR back to a street bike to sell and focus on my Street Triple and Tuono. Unless otherwise noted these parts purchased new last year when I completely refreshed the bike. Since the refresh the bike was only ridden at 1 track day, but I only took it out for ½ the sessions. Prices include shipping in the continental US.

Contact me if you are interested in the Traxxion Dynamics AK20 Fork Cartridges (.95 springs) & Penske 8987 (650 spring), prefer to work in a swap for stock suspension but will sell outright.

Most parts fit 07-12, some will fit 07-21 if you are unsure of fitment feel free to ask.

Arrow Header (hasn’t been ridden since installed)- $475
    Dynojet Power Commander 5 with Autotune Module - $475
    BMC Air Filter (unsure of age/mileage but in excellent condition) - $55
    Bonamici Standard Shift Rearsets (brand new, never installed) - $345
    IRC Quickshifter (brand new, never installed) - $285
    Woodcraft Stator & Clutch Cover - $250
    Woodcraft Brake & Lever Guards- $125
    Driven Halo Gas Cap - $120
    Motion Pro Rev 2 Throttle Kit with all reels & grips- $120
    CoreMoto front and rear brake lines with stainless predrilled banjos - $120
    Vortex -1/+2 520 Conversion with lightweight Vortex RRX3 Chain - $140
    Vortex 48mm clip-ons (unsure of age/mileage, but good condition) - $85
    Vortex V3 keyless gas cap – black (unsure of age/mileage but in excellent condtion - $85
    DB holders aluminum fairing stay (unsure of age but in good condition) - $10
    BrakeTech Vented Stainless Caliper Pistons - $145
    Blue angel eye headlight for 2013+ 600RR (new, never installed) $240

I am probably missing some things, so just ask if you need anything not listed. I also have some random OEM parts left from a part out on a 2009 600RR.

2. jtillery

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikos likes this.
  3. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

I’ll take those wheels whenever you decide to part ways with them whether it be cash or 07-12 wheels plus cash. Lmk. Bump for good seller.

4. jtillery

Made 2 mistakes on the fairing stay... I had 2, sold one awhile ago. I thought the one left was DB Holders, but it is actually motoholders (uses OEM style ram air duct, not included). Also price never should have been $10. I think $100 shipped for the motoholders is fair, they are about 2x that new.

5. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

I will take the Woodcraft covers and levers

6. jtillery

I sent you a PM

7. Crash.fix.repeat

Crash.fix.repeat Active Member

Any chance you have a steering dampner?

8. jtillery

I sent you a PM

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Great looking bike.
    Sad to see such a nice example of a 600rr being parted out.

10. Darrell jones

Darrell jones Well-Known Member

looking for some spare set wheels for a 2021 cbr 600 thanks

11. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Great seller! I snagged the piston calipers and fairing stay. Shipped promptly and everything is in exact condition as listed and pictured

12. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

Awesome seller. Received the woodcraft protectors and lever protectors promptly within 4-days of purchase.

13. Ben Gartner

Ben Gartner Active Member

interested in the Arrow more info please [email protected] shipped to 14206 NY stste

14. Bruce Casner

Bruce Casner Member

Im interested in the exhaust for sure and also the suspension. I can swap out for original + cash. Pm me and lets talk.

15. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Interested in the quickshifter. PM me please.

16. jtillery

Unfortunately I don’t have any spare wheels.

17. jtillery

Email sent.

18. jtillery

PM Sent

19. jtillery

PM Sent

20. jtillery

Thanks to everyone that has purchased parts, I appreciate the orders. Sorry if there was a delay in responding. I wasn’t getting notification of new posts and messages so I just saw a lot of them now. The majority of the parts sold, but there are a few things still available. Here is what is left: Power Commander 5 with auto tune, BMC air filter, Driven halo gas cap, and CoreMoto brake lines. I am sure I still have some other odds and ends parts around too. If there was something you wanted but missed out on let me know. I am authorized dealer for most brands and will set you up with the best pricing on new (often very close to what stuff sells for used).