1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billie Eilish

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jan 28, 2020.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He’d have to get those from the crowd during his shows…. :Poke:

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I guess I'm going to have to check out Drake... never listened to his stuff, but his numbers destroy everyone.

What music service do you use that forces you to listen to something you don't want to?

I suggest you switch.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I sure hope that your poor heart can recover from the shock.:crackup:

HPPT likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If you are ever in the area https://www.thecaverns.com/shows might have some bands you like and unique venue. Out in the middle of nowhere though. I was hoping to see Reverend Payton's Big Damn Band there but Wuhan screwed it up. Not as much BG on this years schedule though last year was heavy on it.

5. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No idea, not he slightest clue who the 1st two are.

Last one I mostly know because he was on GOT and it caused a big hoopla....

Yeah, get off my frigin' lawn.

7. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

spanish (reggaeton) artists. huge in latin music globally.

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Switching gears a bit, Adele just set a single day record on Spotify with her new song of 24 million streams in 24 hours. Not anything that will appeal to the metal lovers, but it should appeal to anyone that appreciates real music. It has interesting chords and tons of soul in the singing.
    No stupid auto-tune crap or synth tinny symbols, just real piano, real bass and real voice with a bit of synth kick drum to add a bit of impact.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's popular. Therefore, she sucks.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. ton

ton Arf!

It really is a beautifully crafted and performed song.

Kinda crazy that something that simple and pure is simultaneously that popular. A really unusual confluence these days.