1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks near Clarksville TN / Hopkinsville KY

Discussion in 'General' started by lopitt85, Oct 12, 2021.

1. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up on NJMP everyone. I didn't know anyone who has been there, just saw the track map and though it looked fun. That one will be dropping off the list unless they ever planned repave.

I think I got Pitt as PIR, unless I'm mistaken on the name. I'll throw Gingerman on the potentials list. I havent been there since being in Wisconsin but have heard good things.

And I'll look up NCBike. Thanks.

2. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

If you are willing to drive to Blackhawk Farms, You need to head up to Road America. It is only about 10 hours up.

3. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

Riders Club has a membership structure which if you join gives you advanced sign up, discounted track and lodging fees, free cancellation and some member only days. I think members pay $400 a year and $175 a ride.

I ride with them as a guest and it’s $215, and I’m only able to sign up 5 or 7 days before an event

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Thats not bad. Better than I thought, honestly. Good to see its still reasonable.

5. lopitt85

Yep, it would be on my intermittent schedule ;). I've rode there a few times since I've been in WI. I plan on trying to get in another weekend before I move next summer.

6. lopitt85

NCBike is 10hr 40min from where I'll be. Definatley within my range and looks fun.

Thanks