1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Russian Roulette with a loaded Glock is my guess.

2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Just saw on the news tonight , police raided the parents house of Gabby’s boyfriend... and towed away his car .. interviewed a neighbor who said that car never left the property, so the story his parents told about having to pick up car at the Florida preserve is a lie .., my guess is they are F@cked for lying to authorities..
    Edit: plus the police dogs got no scent of him anywhere at that Florida Preserve

3. sdg

sdg *

Accessory after the fact? You guys watch the body cam of them getting pulled over in Utah?

4. motoracer1100

Exactly what I was thinking about possible charges against them .. sooo stupid on their part . Should have just not said anything.

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Assuming you are talking about the white mini-van, They impounded the car prior to the discovery of the body.
    He had Her car at His parent's house. The car was not his, so the cops impounded it.

Unless he had a separate car, which is possible.

6. motoracer1100

No .. the mustang convertible, that the parents claimed that he drove to preserve and the parents picked up later . That Shit never happened according to a female neighbor who said that vehicle never left the property in the past few weeks

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Why the police wouldn’t of had him under surveillance is beyond me.

You don’t have to have concrete evidence on someone to follow them covertly.

You follow them to discover additional evidence to solidify them as a suspect.

Now I’m reading there was a witness to that domestic . Witness saying that he hit her during that domestic.

Sounds like Police in Utah or wherever that happened “pushed” that domestic when they could of made arrests.

Now it seems the police in Florida half assed the investigation into this hoping it would fall into their laps.

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. Jedb

Oh, ok. I didn't know about the mustang.
    Hopefully they find him.

9. motoracer1100

They will find him .. and I hope they throw the book at his Parents

R Acree likes this.
  10. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

He's most likely been under surveillance for quite some time already, but the general public won't find out about it until later. Law enforcement won't tip their hand to the info or operations they have going, unless they royally screw up. (Like it appears the cops in Utah may have done, in hindsight...)

*Edit - tragic situation nonetheless, it's a shame Sh*t like this happens...

11. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Well if they had him under surveillance they wouldn’t be looking for him.
    They would know where he is.
    They had search parties organized. That’s not a ruse.

When I saw the Chief pleading for the kid to talk I kinda thought “uh oh this is you telling the kid you know nothing.”

Smells of incompetence .
    I hope I’m wrong.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Canadian Bacon and noles19 like this.
  12. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

You may be right, time will tell. I for one would not put it past the authorities to put on some type of diversions in a case that they for sure knew would gather a large amount of attention.

On a separate note, when are you going to show the other half of your avatar, or the full pic? Asking for a friend....

Gino230 and DucatiBomber like this.
  13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

They wouldn't waste resources looking for him if they knew where he was.

14. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

This is Florida we're talking about...

BigBird and motoboy like this.
  15. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

As a male, why do we wait for something terrible to happen before we hold our dirtbag peers accountable? (rhetorical question)

16. noles19

Because you go to jail for assault or murder otherwise

R Acree likes this.
  17. Jedb

Pretty much what @noles19 said.

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Because this isn’t Minority Report? :confused:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because we still don't have the full story? It isn't as if Gabby didn't have a few spiders in her head. If, as appears to be the case, he killed her then he should suffer the full penalty.

20. noles19

Exactly. There is a small chance that she freaked out and attacked him and he killed her in self defense and everything since has been him having a break down.
    As unlikely as that is if it's the case his parents have really hurt his case.

R Acree likes this.