1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 14 | Misano | Italy | Sept 17-19

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 13, 2021.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

From one champ to another

upload_2021-9-18_12-5-29.png

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I can't feel bad for him, he knows how Puig is and he signed the contracts. He would have been so much better off at Ducati or ktm.

stk0308 and YamahaRick like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Boman Forklift and 418 like this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

it hasn't always been a pile though. Used to be factory and non factory bikes were competitive kinda like Ducati and yamaha. Now all the Honda teams are lost, and the best to ever ride a bike can't keep it off the ground. He's over ridden it for so long that he just cant anymore with the competition stepping up huge.

Luckily hes got enough pull to force an ultimatum. They DO NOT WANT TO LOSE HIM. But you can see that even he doesn't understand why he crashes anymore. Reminds me of the old Ducati's that would just lose the front randomely.

5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Interesting he would say that. Mir’s reaction after FQ20 fell was hilarious. Got pissy because his reference went down.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Think he was more pissy because of the yellow flag and the lap would be cancelled.

KneeDragger_c69, stk0308 and BHP41 like this.
  7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Yellow bird and Yellow flag got that one right ..

BigBird likes this.
  8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Honda has been operating the same way forever. Hailwood once asked one of his techs to hand him the shocks from his bike, then tossed them in a lake. Hiring a rider with the ability to ride around the bike's flaws might win championships, but it doesn't make a better race bike.

Phl218 and YamahaRick like this.
  9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

No but its been a pile that only Marc could ride for the majority of time he's been on it. And it's hurt him a few times and will continue too most likely.

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Sounds like the Eddie Lawson story of where he was complaining of a huge wobble in a turn and they didn’t believe him so he made his mechanic get on the back of the bike a took him on a hot lap that scared the shit out of him when they had the wobble. They promptly fixed the issue :crackup:

KneeDragger_c69 and BigBird like this.
  11. definitely not a cat

definitely not a cat Well-Known Member

They must have done something amazing with Pecco’s front end. He’s driving that thing in crazy deep. Sent two guys packing just for trying to stay in touch.

12. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Moto E… oh my lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wac and MachineR1 like this.
  13. definitely not a cat

definitely not a cat Well-Known Member

Little more to it on this one. Mir was pissy because his team made a box call by mistake causing him to loose a couple laps on his second run. Then Fabio crashed in front of him voiding the one hot lap he had.

BigBird likes this.
  14. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

CB6 , had a great run going up to 18th , must have had a big moment or track limits penalty. back to 23rd . He has some pace but can't get out of Q1 . I figured after the first couple of rounds he would settle down and get some consistent rides going but it seems same thing week in and week out. He's been on most of these tracks ( although its been a few years ) Is there a big difference in these Kalex chasis's from team to team ? Does he stick it out on the American team next year?

15. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Motogp live on youtube today?

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Pecco jump start?...

OldSchlPunk and BigBird like this.
  17. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

That’s what I saw too

18. BigBird

BigBird blah