1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 29, 2021.

1. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Pirelli figured out in F1, that teams were running below the recommended pressures to try to gain an advantage, but were causing tire failures in the process. Even though there were minimum prescribed pressures set by Pirelli, teams were reporting pressures when they were intentionally overheated, so they would drop to a lower operating pressure while on track.

Once they laid down new rules on what they can/can't do, when tire pressures are to be measured, what gases they can fill the tires with, etc. etc., all the tire failures magically went away.

https://us.motorsport.com/f1/news/the-f1-tyre-tricks-that-new-clampdown-will-stamp-out/6574187/

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Confirmed :

Frankie at factory Yamaha for the rest of the season and through ‘23.

Dovi at SRT for the rest of the season and whatever it’s going to be called for ‘22.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

It's Google induced, as time on page is a relevant metric for organic rankings so an unfortunate byproduct of that is hard to navigate pages. It's somewhat mitigated by bounce rates but all in all, you're better having a page that keeps people there longer than is easy to navigate. It's why recipe pages make you scroll through pages of text before you find the recipe you Google'd at the bottom of the page.

4. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I’m so excited about Frankie. Besides Mir, he’s my dude. Never pissed. Always chipper. Just a downright, cool ass dude. The OG VR46 academy student.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

:stupid: my favorite riders are :
    1. Quartararo
    2. Morbidelli
    3. A. Espargaro

I also get a "take no shit" vibe from Jorge Martin. Like he'll get racy with anyone and not give 2 fucks who you are. That makes me want to watch him too.

6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I feel you on Martin but I can’t get over the Ducati team. I hate Ducati’s, don’t know why. Like Miller, he’s cool as hell but I can’t stand that he’s on a Duc. [emoji23]

Quarterpounder is cool too but for me, Mir’s not flashy but he shows up on Sunday. Frankie won me over pulling all those tricks on outdated Equipment. I’m glad he’s going to have the factory show and I hope he has a solid run in 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX Joose likes this.
  7. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

8. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

His mom is flashy

Circacee and SuddenBraking like this.
  9. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:beer:

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I wish his mom would flash me.

11. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

12. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I just googled Joan Mir's mother. Is she old enough to have a kid that age? Holy smokes!

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wonder if Dovi had to give up his Red Bull sponsorship to get the ride.

14. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

You should see Salom’s mom, definitely spank worthy

Circacee likes this.
  15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I hate the Ducatis because they are just ugly. I like the team and the riders and pretty much everything about them except their looks. They look fat, chunky and lumpy.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

But so fun to ride. ;)

SuddenBraking likes this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

They really work hard.

Highly recommended.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Need pics to compare with M1R's

19. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Just like most middle age Italian women

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

SRT becomes RNF Racing (and is rumored to have already lost WithU as their primary sponsor to Rossi's team).