1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | New Jersey Motorsports Park | SEP 10-12

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 9, 2021.

1. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

[​IMG]
    upload_2021-9-9_15-56-50.png

I dunno - I'm thinking maybe Gagne?

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

The question is.. Herrin, Toni, or Scholtz for 2nd?

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Looks like two championships can be locked up this weekend

4. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

No love for Mr. 2nd place, Loris?

5. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Escalante P1?

6. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Baz gets a dub

he was on the pod this week, had some interesting comments:

1. Said he is in conversations to come back next year and the team wants him back and he wants to come back.
    2. He also spoke about the hard racing and stated that the riders don't want to be passed the way they pass others and they complain about something they would do

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    The Great One likes this.
  7. TX Joose

NJMP is all about corner speed. Something Ducati isn't exactly known for. He might podium if Herrin or Toni get tired from being out of shape on a triple header weekend. Honestly I think he missed his chance at a few previous tracks but NJMP and Barber are gonna be a tough ask.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

8. noles19

The second point is true of absolutely every racer ever

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Mr. 2nd place?

He's 4th in points and has been on the ground more than on the podium last few rounds.

10. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

It's just a reference to the fact that he's been the most common bridesmaid this year and hasn't broken through for a win, yet when he finishes the race he's usually in 2nd.

418 likes this.
  11. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I dig Baz. He's cool and upfront during interviews, doesn't say shit like "oh well my Warhorse Ducati Dunlop HSBK Drippin Wet V4was working good today"... He's to the point, makes jokes, races hard and for a dude that doesn't know our tracks, he's doing alright. I hope he comes back next year.

12. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I walked the track today shortly after a few hours of light but steady rain. The track drainage is 1000% better with only some slight water on the entrance to turn 5. The streams and rivers that flowed for hours after rain are all gone. Also the repatches of the prior patches looked good while walking. With a great weather weekend, it should be fun out there.

Gagne, SDK, and Hobbs in Twins. I’m guessing the Altus team will keep rolling in Stock 1000. JC is a toss up but I’ll pick Scott since he beat me in a WERA F2 race here a few years back.

Cory Ventura entered Twins as well as an Italian Aprilia affiliated rider (Tommaso) with Robem so that should be cool to see some new faces there.

13. noles19

Hours? That track had streams from rain two days before when I was there. Hated it!

14. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Let 'er rip this weekend, Chris!

Monsterdood likes this.
  15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I heard Loris is staying in Scranton PA during off days...poor fellow. :D It just dawned on me that Warhorse Ducati is the same dealer that has a rather shady family reputation.

16. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

the patch in T3b has a noticeable bump when i rode over it last weekend.

17. TX Joose

How's the track conditions out there this morning? Impressive stuff for Ventura in FP1

Ducman851 and henry_carlson like this.
  18. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I just finished FP1 and the bumps suck. What looked good on foot is bumpy as hell at speed. The exit of 3c is bad for me. I don’t like the bump going into turn 6 but it seemed to be okay to ride over. If they just replaced the entire 3a,b,c it would be great start. Oh well… same for everyone I guess.

19. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

T6 is way better now than what it was back in May. i barely notice it being a bump anymore.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Didn't they also repave part of the bowl?

Lots of patches everywhere