1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MV12 Test

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

2. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

“If you try to pop this motor I’m going to force-feed you Papa John’s until your dick flies off.”

3. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

This is awesome he’s going to bear all the yamahas on the ape. Can’t wait to see (Ben blahvis) Lin Jarvis stomping mad.

4. Hopefully they have two bikes for him, one for each Mav that can show up at the track.

5. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Doesn’t that leave about 7 Mavs without rides?

7. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

MV will beat VR46 home lol.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Top 10 first event. Any takers?

Blammo likes this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Part of me says top 5, the other part says out of points. There are WAY too many variables for me to bet on.

If the MV that shows up in Qatar, shows up in Aragon? Top 5, maybe podium, who knows. I think he could do it eventually, but first time out might be a stretch.

10. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I believe in giving MV the benefit of the doubt and a second chance but he needs to get his head out his rear end and do some serious work and riding. I do ride an Aprilia and it is good to see the little guys have some success as opposed to the big guys getting all of the glory.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What kind of fool would take that bet?

Trust me, I know there are plenty around here.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I would say it is about 55/45 against a top 10, but a 55% chance of winning isn't in my betting range.

13. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I think top 10 is a solid possibility. The thing that would be the biggest impediment is a lack of time on that bike on worn tires. So I'd say he would likely run top 10 then fade late.

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

If Mav is going to finish in the top 10, where do you think Aleix is going to finish?

I give it three races before Aleix completely wipes the smile off of Vinales' face because of the disparity in results.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

On the ground, trying to establish dominance.

scottn and The Great One like this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I think they will be like Suzuki and both top 10

lopitt85 likes this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This is the real rub - it’s a lose/lose for Aprilia. If Mav beats Aleix, they’ve got a pissed off Aleix who feels somewhat betrayed. And if Mav doesn’t beat Aleix, they’re going to be going through 10 motors a weekend :D

The Great One likes this.
  18. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think that Aleix is as good as he says he is and he will beat Mav by at least 2 places the first couple of races.

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Second chance?! This is his third chance ...

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  20. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if a rider has ever switched teams mid season?