1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 12 | Silverstone | GB | Aug 27-29

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

2. wac

wac Well-Known Member

6 brands in top 6

3. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Mother Ferrrrrrrr

4. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Ape 3

5. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Rossi was 8th with two laps to go. Finished 18th. what happened?

6. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I’ve got my Pitchforks and Molotov Cocktails at the ready , but don’t know what direction to throw them ... also have a bag of Uppercuts at the ready

BigBird likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

MotoGP programmed his ECU

8. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

{"message":"API response with error code","file":"\/var\/www\/motogp.com\/20210829120131\/vendor\/socialconnect\/auth\/src\/Provider\/AbstractBaseProvider.php","line":228,"trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/motogp.com\/20210829120131\/vendor\/socialconnect\/auth\/src\/OAuth2\/AbstractProvider.php(129): SocialConnect\\Provider\\AbstractBaseProvider->executeRequest(Object(SocialConnect\\HttpClient\\Request))\n#1 \/var\/www\/motogp.com\/20210829120131\/vendor\/socialconnect\/auth\/src\/OAuth2\/AbstractProvider.php(171): SocialConnect\\OAuth2\\AbstractProvider->getAccessToken('def50200955d44d...')\n#2 \/var\/www\/motogp.com\/20210829120131\/app\/MotoGP\/Controllers\/SSO\/GetCallbackController.php(48): SocialConnect\\OAuth2\\AbstractProvider->getAccessTokenByRequestParameters(Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/motogp.com\/20210829120131\/public\/index.php(83): MotoGP\\Controllers\\SSO\\GetCallbackController->__invoke(Array)\n#4 {main}","status_code":500,"headers":{"Cache-Control":["no-cache, private"],"Content-Type":["application\/json"],"Date":["Sun, 29 Aug 2021 12:52:42 GMT"],"Server":["nginx"],"X-Newrelic-App-Data":["PxQGVVBXDAQHR1dWAQEAU1ABBRFORDQHUjZKA1ZLVVFHDFYPbU5yARBfWA86TExcWwEPQBsBGVZUAQYDTlZNUwdaDVIUFQUeEQcJAgVXAgNcAQcEVVdaClFGTQRWXUQDOQ=="],"Content-Length":["112"],"Connection":["keep-alive"]},"response":"{\"error_type\":\"driver\",\"message\":\"An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections\"}","reason":"Internal Server Error"}

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Saw where the nice folks in the UK got to watch the race free via iTV? Did that crash everyone else?

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Right there with you. I'm on the fence, hang around for Moto2 and hope they get their tech shit together and JR and CB do well or move on with my day. Hmmmmmmm... still intermittent crap, I'm done for the day.

11. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

It's on just in time to see the trophy presentation.

12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Yep .. I’m done for the day also ! I just tried again to contact MotoGP too complain, but their system is not accessible.. time to take a Nap .

13. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Finally back in - on cell phone - no screen control - can't backup or ffwd. In on PC finally now too -full control there.

14. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

They're showing MM taking out JM

15. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Podium ceremony on as feed is live again. Moto 2 next

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Live feed is back on for me but I’ll wait till it’s in the no spoiler section. I hate trying to rewind then it glitches half way through

BigBird and Dragginass like this.
  17. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Watched the whole race uninterrupted on TV here in Canada. REV TV ftw.

henry_carlson likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

They've got the race up on the no spoiler page now.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

That was annoying but once I got it to work what a great race!

It looks like my picks weren’t saved this race but I screenshot them yesterday when I realized I never got the confirmation email.

I would never have chosen Jake Dixon for 2nd place lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

yeah, my pics are a bit screwed up too. Didn't think to screen shot it, and didn't get a confirmation email. It has Dixon in 10th, but going off memory the rest of them don't look too out of place from what I picked, I'm pretty sure they're right. I didn't have Dixon in the points. With Dixon on the list it pushed Cal out at the bottom.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021