1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0734S356F?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Sadly, I can't recc them, though. I'm not thoroughly disappointed with them, but their daytime operation leaves a lot to be desired. They are simply way too sensitive. Yesterday I got 1400 hits on my wife's Toyota with the camera mounted on the basketball goal. Most of the reason I bought trailcams in the first place was to put around the house for a record of comings and goings, but they're pointless when they are so twitchy that they activate when a cloud floats over.

The ones in the fields work great as dusk-to-dawn trailcams. But these really pretty much suck for daytime use.

2. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. I find my current cam to be on the overly sensitive side as well. 1400 pics of nearby blowing grass the other day. 5 of deer. Ha

auminer likes this.
  3. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

No love for the GTX ?

4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Wasn’t very familiar with it ... didn’t know till just now that it was manufactured in Argentina :eek:

5. Jed

Jed mellifluous

They're just filling the niche left behind by the red wolf.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

FTFY

baconologist likes this.
  7. motoracer1100

OH ... that hurt ! You are in trouble, there is no coming back from that . :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Great plate...

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  9. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Or convertible Sebring is your other option.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

That's a Chrysler

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

12. motoracer1100

I’m making a list ... and I’m Retired.. “ Have Gun Will Travel”
    :D

BigBird likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Evidently this stupidity is big in Texas?

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  14. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I’d ride that directly to a Vespa convention!

Pixelator and sdg like this.
  15. sdg

sdg *

Yes, for a while now, there was some awesome vid of a couple guys at a car show after one ran into the other apparently intentionally.

16. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I live on an island and they're the true apex predator. ....they just eat and breed.....nothing takes them down.

They snatch people's cats and dogs weekly here. You don't sleep with your windows open they will wake you up group howling late nights.

Michigan coyotes season is all year 365 days. F those things.

If you have any buddies that dedicate their time to taking out coyotes....thank them.

969 and ToofPic like this.
  17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

It's rampant..Saw one here in N.Ga. a few weeks ago.
    It was funny as hell watching him try to navigate a very narrow road in 5 o'clock traffic

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Hey, I can feel their pain trying to travel around “quaint New England streets” with a quad cab dually. :D

19. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Rich guy problems :D

baconologist likes this.
  20. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Don’t know where you read that! Assembled in St. Louis MO.
    One of my cousins (and we had a shitload of cousins!) had one that he got when he came back from his S.E. Asia tour.
    Lot’s of Roadrunners, Chargers, Camaros and Mustangs growing up (in metro Detroit) in the 1960’s.
    Even my Mom had a 273ci ‘65 Cuda, that she got when she graduated from nursing school, and went to work at Annapolis in Wayne.
    The ad copy; “GTX, short for adios”