1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's NASCAR, but still

Discussion in 'General' started by Fencer, Sep 11, 2020.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He's insanely fast and a smart racer, he's up there with Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon as far as talent goes and now he's in a great car and team, so it'll be years of success most likely

2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

As long as he sticks to the company line. And also keeps his mouth shut, gets rid of social media, and shows no personality.

3. noles19

Meh, there's a big jump from not being able to show personality and dropping the nword while iracing with everyone watching, especially from a sponsor standpoint

MyWayGuy likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Woopeeee...let's have a cheer for political correctness.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Road America this weekend, if anyone's interested.

They really (really!) need to institute some sort of local yellow instead of having everyone lollygag all 4 miles for 2, 3,maybe 4 laps at pit road speed every time someone ooopsies.

OldSchlPunk, AC1108 and 5axis like this.
  6. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

One of my favorite words ever.

t

chickenpants likes this.
  7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Damn it ... I hate when you guys repost old threads that I’ve never seen , and I go through smashing the like button like it was posted yesterday... WTF !! :D

auminer and ToofPic like this.
  8. auminer

9. auminer

Canadian Bacon and 88/532 like this.
  10. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Won the Front Row Challenge at Oskaloosa Monday night for a quick $21,000. Went 21st to 2nd last night at Knoxville. Starting 3rd Saturday night. He's probably going to win the Knoxville Nationals.

Actually rooting for the Shark Racing Bobby Allen throwback cars, but I'm a realist.

11. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

I just wish they could have found him a IndyCar ride, seeing both series are at Indianapolis road course this weekend. Would love to see how he would fare.

iagsxr likes this.
  12. noles19

He and his wife are making a killing on merchandise also, including the shirt with her picture shotgunning a beer:crackup:

iagsxr likes this.
  13. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Maybe after he's won Knoxville. I'd bet presented with the two options he's where he'd prefer to be this week.

14. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

And now he has won the Knoxville Nationals.

People gonna start hating him soon.

And he is back to the Indy road course today

15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I watched the races yesterday at Indy and was cracking up after the start… 4 or 5 cars out after going off track and catching air off a curb lol!!

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  16. Ya I was thinking WTF?

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

This race is absolutely pathetic.

I will say that I've sat on that hill by turn five for many a race and those fans are getting their money's worth to this demolition derby.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Go A.J

rd400racer likes this.
  19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

My man :) AJ-Allmendinger.jpg

20. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

For the crap it took to get that over, the final two laps were pretty damn good.

I was pulling for the Dinger.

G Dawg likes this.