1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forma Ice Pro Flow 42EU Clean!!!

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Moto5150, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Moto5150

Moto5150 Well-Known Member

I have a pair of Forma Ice Pro Flow boots that I received as a gift and unfortunately are half a size too small.

These boots are sick! lightweight and go on well over the suit. I actually prefer these over my Astars boots, just need a half a size bigger.

Save a few bucks and pick these up off of me.

Size is 42EU

Looking for $250 Venmo, paypal or zelle is preferred and can ship at buyers expense.
    Located in the SF Bay Area.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I have a new set of 43 in black a available if you are looking to replace. Lmk.

3. Kumpy Kump

Kumpy Kump Kumpy

Interested in your boots, I’m not sure how they fit compared to Alpinestars. Are they wide or narrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Moto5150

The fit is very similar to A*'s, meaning they are fairly true to size . In A*'s I wear a 43, which fit perfectly, so looking to move these so I can get a pair in size 43. They are super easy to put on, the latching system is easy as well for on and off. Great feel and protection around the ankle.

5. Moto5150

Thank you sir, I will let you know if I go that color way, I would like to get the same color but in the correct size if possible first.

6. Moto5150