1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 | MotoAmerica | General Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by MyWayGuy, Jul 14, 2021.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This guy can take a beating. He's built up an immunity.

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Yep - just ask him...:D

NOTE - I'm waiting for Ken to stop be nice like he did with cat lady the other day.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I know it feels like piling on, but I just can't pass up this gem of logical thinking. So, your objection to Ohvale and the capitalistic nature of the MA series is based on the fact that you don't want to pay for the required equipment for the class because you can get other equipment cheaper? Does that mean that if you decide to have your kids run the Jr. Cup that you will name Dunlop as evil and MA as capitalist money grubbers because you can get Bridgestones cheaper and you should be allowed to run those instead of the spec tire? Do you understand what a spec racing series is?
    I would suggest that the MA mini class is not the right venue for you and your kids. You might be better off running the minis with WERA until your kids are ready for bigger bikes. Of course that won't work for you since Mongo is a big meanie.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I know it's standard - that's why I said I'd be surprised if they weren't tracking it :p

5. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

I am going to go against the grain and agree that as a paid subscriber to MA Live+ I would much rather see the Ohvale series than the Bagger BS. I know others have said the Bagger races have been popular, but they have zero appeal to me! I watch every race on Live+ except the baggers.

Gixxerguy855 and FastByKids like this.
  6. 392

392 Well-Known Member

#freegray

henry_carlson likes this.
  7. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

can I get cliff notes on the past 4 pages?

8. SuddenBraking

I watch them all and would watch the shit out of the Ohvale series as well.

Mike Lafayette and FastByKids like this.
  9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You are not the demo MA is looking for.

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Former club racer whose identity has not been revealed, with 3 kids hoping one will be the next big thing has ideas.

FastByKids and Suzuka_joe like this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Mysterious stranger fonda telling people how to fix things. Takes mild abuse and shows some ability to be educated.

12. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

So, 7 pages about mini bike racing, in a thread about MA. Any other topics?

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

we can really gay it up and talk about Lacrosse

TLR67 and noles19 like this.
  14. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Well, in there defense. The mini bike racing is call the MotoAmerica mini cup. So it does technically count for MotoAmerica talk... :crackup:

SundaySocial and MyWayGuy like this.
  15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Exactly
    You alrady pay for the pass, they are looking for new people to start watching the series.

16. SuddenBraking

I understand the point you're both trying to make, but a fat 40 year old with disposable income is everyone's demo (to be a bit pedantic).

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We get the youth involved every weekend. The sport is not going to fizzle out. We have been and always will be a place for young riders to hone their skills and get ready to go pro.

cav115 likes this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

U know, I really think they need to throw in a dirt track turn on the track for the suberbike races. Its just what the TV audience and MA needs! And unicorn races for an intermission show!

MachineR1 likes this.
  19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

BUT SEAN! You’re not doing EXACTLY what he wants when he wants it…

and genuflecting* and thanking him for the insight.:D

*NOTE - some one used a big word earlier and I wanted to feel real smart too.:beer:

20. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I can vouch for the pie eater and his awesome wife. They have done more for our boy then even the so called mini orgs in our area. Wera as a whole has been fantastic for him. Now, as long as we don't bring up Mid-Ohio. :crackup:

Even then Wera tried and I don't think you can ask for more then that. Just a bad taste that the track that is 10 mins from our house won't let him ride. Yea, I know it's always been that way. Just sucks to miss out in points to a track in our back yard, but we knew that at the start of the season.

We can never think Wera enough for all they have done already.

rd49 likes this.