1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ashton Yates 2018 Yamaha R1 MotoAmerica

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Coolkhas, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Coolkhas

Coolkhas Well-Known Member

Up for sale is Ashton Yates Yamaha R1 from 2019 season.

2018 Yamaha YZF-R1 Moto America Stock 1000 Bike. This bike was ridden by Ashton Yates for the last few rounds of the 2019 Motoamerica Stock 1000 class and a consistent front runner and podium finisher. Bike was bought new off the showroom in March of 2019. The bike was built and maintained by Vic Fasola, Tuned at KWS 204 wheel horsepower. Bike ready to race and clear title in hand.
    I bought another set of fairings from MotoxCabri as soon as I got the bike, and put the blue fairings in a box. Price includes spare fairings, and all spares I have for bike, and rear stand.

Engine: Yamaha R1
    -Current Mileage: 3095 Miles
    -Exhaust: Graves full titanium system
    -BMC Race air filter
    -Ignition delete

Suspension & Wheels
    -Front fork: Ohlins FKR gas pressurized cartridges
    -Rear shock Ohlins TTX GP (sprung for 240lb rider by MRP)
    -Steering damper: Ohlins
    -Front wheel: Stock Magnesium 17″
    -Rear wheel: Stock Magnesium 17″
    -Ohlins Steering damper
    -Fast Frank captive rear caliper bracket
    -Captive front axle nut
    -Captive wheel spacers

Brakes
    -Front Brake Master Cyl.: Galaspeed
    -Folding Brake lever

Electrical & Wiring System
    -ECU: Yamaha CCU data logger with GPS
    -Data Acquisition: 2019 Yamaha Race Kit ECU & Wiring harness

-Evol Front brake lever guard
    -Renthal Grips
    -Renthal Sprockets
    -DID ERv3 chain, Carbon Fiber Shark Guard
    -Lightech Fuel cap
    -GB Racing Case covers
    -Woodcraft Rearsets
    -Woodcraft Handlebars
    -Shorai Lithium light weight battery
    -Graves Full Ti Exhaust, Core moto Brake lines
    -Radiator/Oil cooler guards
    -Rain light, Armor Bodies bodywork
    -SE Composites tank shroud.
    -TRS Pins
    -Graves progressive throttle tube

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but these are the highlights. I've changed the oil on this more time than I've changed my undies. This bike runs smooth. Has tune for race gas as well, but I've only used it on pump gas. I got the bump to A group on this bike so I'm going back to riding my Ninja 400 so I can always have an excuse for being slow. Can help with delivery if needed. Ill be at NCBike this weekend.

Text me if you would like more information, I've been getting a lot of spam calls lately because I forgot to renew my car warranty and I don't want to red button you. 7o3-599-oo3o.

For more pictures please see:
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4233778116737596/

Attached Files:

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Price?

3. Coolkhas

Ah, good call.

Price: 17.5k

RRP likes this.
  4. 01wj

01wj Well-Known Member

Bump for a good looking bike

Just out of curiosity, I assume the red fairings are the Motoxpricambi ones? Did you go w/ the economic paint? Were you fairly happy with the fairings? (Fitment, etc) I've been looking at picking up a set of these and was looking for some input.

Coolkhas likes this.
  5. Coolkhas

Yup - red ones are Motoxpricambi.

Well… the fairings themselves are actually pretty decent. Not Shark Skinz but not Hotbodies. Right in the middle IMO.

The paint came out pretty darn good. I did get economic paint, it’s a race bike after all.

With that said, these fairings came with some straight effed up clear coat. No prob, stuff happens, I reached out to them and said hey WTH? They said oh oops maybe it got messed up in shipping… how about we give you a discount on your next purchase. Personally I probably won’t be doing business with them.

4 of my other buddies got fairings from these guys and they all came perfect for and finish. Just my experience was a little different.

6. 01wj

01wj Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input.

So basically it sounds like for not spending $1k just for the fairings (Sharkskinz), they are decent for the price? And it also sounds like they're fine for the most part (your buddies fairings) but customer support may be a bit "lacking" if there are any problems?

Coolkhas likes this.
  7. Coolkhas

Yup, I paid 1200 painted for these without the tank shroud. Not a bad price tbh.

8. Coolkhas

Pending sale.

9. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

That was quick