1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R6 2014 Track Bike For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Richard Mad, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Richard Mad

Richard Mad Member

Yamaha R6 track ready. 6k OBO , Not doing track days anymore so have to sell my whole track setup. Located in Southern California, Costa Mesa
    Flashed by flash tune, full titanium exhaust, GPR steering dampener, braking floating rotors, braking master cylinder, steel braided front brake line, Yoshi case covers.15 tooth front sprocket, 46 rear (have a spare 45). Vortex clip on bars, adjustable vortex rear sets, OES frame sliders, Graves progressive throttle. Clean title on hand.
    Link to photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/r3qxfAvamms3NoqG6

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    sill'r B sill'd likes this.
  2. SirBonus

SirBonus Well-Known Member

Price?

3. Richard Mad

Richard Mad Member

6k OBO I'm in Costa Mesa CA 92626

4. Location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Richard Mad

Richard Mad Member

Southern California, in Costa Mesa

6. tirefriar

tirefriar Well-Known Member

Damn, wish I would have seen this post earlier. Was in Lake Forrest today. Can it be converted back to street use? Looking for a bike I can use on street AND track.

7. Richard Mad

Richard Mad Member

Yes I think the main thing would be to get some lights, front and rear, the wiring is there, and I do have another set of wheels in case you want to use different ones on the street and on the track.

8. tirefriar

Any CA DMV back fees?

9. Richard Mad

Richard Mad Member

No DMV back fees. Just a regular registration to take it out of non-op and you're all set. I think it was about $200 last time I checked.

10. tirefriar

Do you have light/turn signal switch cluster off the left clip-on?

11. Richard Mad

Richard Mad Member

Nope, no turn signal cluster sorry forgot about them signals

12. tirefriar

I'm in Woodland Hills, a bit of a drive. Let me see if anyone has a truck available. Will let you know.

13. Richard Mad

Richard Mad Member