1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barn find turd SV650 track bike $500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Dragginass, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

So the short(ish) version of the history of this bike: A friend bought a salvaged street SV650 and built it into a track bike in the early 00's. He rode it for a few years on the track then sold it, where apparently it was made street legal(ish). It got re-sold umpteen times and appeared on Facebook marketplace last year where I recognized it. Amazingly, the original fox shock, brembo master, woodcraft rearsets, and hmf exhaust are still on the bike. I'm sure all of them need rebuilding. The owner even had the spare set of carbs we used to tinker with. At some point in time someone thought it would be funny (I hope) to make a dash with HONDUKI engraved in it. I really have no idea.......

Unfortunately, that's all I really know. I was told it was running when it was parked but have not so much as touched it to verify. Buyer beware. I bought it nostalgicly thinking I would revive it. Ain't happening. So here is your chance to own your very own HONDUKI . I do have the title from the last (maybe) owner in hand. Not in my name but will provide BOS and title.

Im open to cash, trades, precious metals, ammo, whatever.....I just need this thing out of my way. I am located near Baton Rouge, LA and I have absolutely no time to meet anyone any distance. NOLA (the track, not city) is about as far as I could go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jksoft likes this.
  2. Dragginass

3. Dragginass

Im going to keep lowering the price until it's free....

Chasingstatuszx10r likes this.
  4. Chasingstatuszx10r

Chasingstatuszx10r Well-Known Member

About how far are you from Destin FL? I may be able to convince a buddy to grab it for me I could use some of the parts for my sv

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

PM’d

6. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

Thinking about a road trip.

7. Dragginass

About 5 hours.

8. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

I hope someone gets this and gets it back to fighting shape

9. Chasingstatuszx10r

Chasingstatuszx10r Well-Known Member

Yikes idk if he's that good if a friend. I wish you were closer. If you're interested in a part out I will pay shipping for the shock, master and rear sets so I have spares. I'd even take the race tail. Obviously I'd rather it go to somebody whole as you probably would as well. Just figured I'd put that option out there hell of a deal for someone close. I love the bike as a spare but we will see what he says.

10. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Still F/S? PM sent