1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Kawasaki Z125 PRO for sale - Ohlins, Power Commander, Big-Bore Kit - Loaded w/ 2100 miles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by RadRider, May 17, 2021.

1. RadRider

RadRider Active Member

I have an extremely good condition, well-maintained Z125 Pro for sale with a Clean CA title and almost ALL the options you'd want to add for sale (almost $3k in aftermarket parts)!! The bike only has 2,167 miles on it as of current, and likely won't increase much (if at all) before it sells. Purchased for my wife, but she's not into riding much and I don't need a fancy pit bike; time to sell it to someone who will use it. :)

Here's the list:
    - Ohlins Front & Rear Suspension
    - Takegawa 138cc Big-Bore Kit (most reliable)
    - Power Commander V with AutoTune
    - Full Exhaust (can't recall brand, it's blocked by the exhaust slider)
    - Brembo Front Caliper
    - Steel Braided Brake Line
    - K&N Intake
    - Sargent Custom Seat
    - Sliders all-around (front/rear axles, exhaust)

Bike has never been down, and is ready to rip around town! If you're reading this then "Yes, it is still available" (I will update ad when it's sold). I will be respectful of your time, please do the same.

Thanks for looking, feel free to PM with questions and/or for more (higher quality) pics! Please, no lowball offers...this is obviously not your "standard" Z125!

$3,600 - Bike is located in the Sacramento-area of Northern CA.

Dave

Attached Files:

2. RadRider

RadRider Active Member

Lots of interest, but still currently available!

3. RadRider

RadRider Active Member