1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driver shoots Three motorcycle riders in nc

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, May 25, 2021.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

so what, toss em up behind you and let go through a windshield?:confused:

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yes. Or sideways through a driver/passenger window.

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I’d reconsider any hostile act toward a person driving 4000 lbs of armor while in a vulnerable position like on a goddamned motorcycle.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ya think?

5. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Wow. Some fucker tosses a piece of metal through my window while I'm driving highway speeds is either gonna get ran over (if in front) or side smashed (if besides me). And I'll stop and explain to the cop why I accidentally ran the piece of shit over who attempted to kill me.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

More often than not, the videos of it on Youtube are when there's a whole mess of Harleys and they go by a car - perhaps they feel there's strength in numbers there.

Go ahead and check it out:

upload_2021-5-27_13-43-32.png

7. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

I cant see. its acting like a screen grab or something....go ahead and post the video.:Poke:

jrsamples likes this.
  8. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

*insert "It's a Trap!" meme

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Just let the epitaph read that the fucker was just that stupid.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Given the amount of stupid on the roads I'm surprised you don't realize that everything I typed is an actual possibility. Scary as that may be.

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm no idiot, I totally realized those things are possible. I'm just saying the way you threw them out sounded like a writer for a gossip mag.

You throwing out 15 different wildass scenarios, IMO is no better than the idiots that think motorcycle riders can do no wrong because we are all in this same cult together.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never said them being shot was not a possibility. Refusing to see within the initial report that there were other possibilities is what puts someone in the cult. Yes a number of things I put as possibilities were hilariously unlikely. :D

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

idoit

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You misspelled Woodford County

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Yeah it's a controversial position but I guess I'm just a pacifist unlike the bad asses who post here. I don't run people over, shoot them, or leave them spitting out their teeth. I'm just a regular nonviolent guy. A real anomaly in these parts. :D

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Pussy. :Poke: :Poke:

JBraun likes this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Somebody change your beeb name to Kwai Chang.

OldSchlPunk likes this.