1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Me on the new Bronco

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, Mar 31, 2021.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

and it's the same price if you add all those cars together :crackup:

motoracer1100 likes this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hey I didn’t realize budget was coming into play? i was just showing the boomer little turbo cars can be faster than manly V8s. :D

BigBird likes this.
  3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Not sure about that ... my 1998 Dakota 4cyl had over 275,000 miles on it and was still running well when I broke the oil pressure sensor tube =X

4. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I had close to 400 "big" Bronco reservations at our dealership. We are only getting around 125 this year due to commodity shortages. I've ordered over 200 already with a lot of folks getting pushed until this time next year to get one. The baby sport is nice for what it is, but the bigger Bronco is going to be nice from all I've seen. We'll have our two demos here in May.

t11ravis and Monsterdood like this.
  5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Lol.. picking on a Boomer is illegal.. how about a turbo V -8 :D

6. motoracer1100

Sounds like I have to throw in the towel .. you four banger lovers are ganging up on me :crackup:I’ll just go sit in the corner while you half an engine guys carry on :D

edit : I loved my two Dakota’s ... 95 2-wheel drive 318 V-8 and the 04 4x4 4.7 V-8 .. both just shy of 300,000. Miles

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    ducnut, thrak410 and BigBird like this.
  7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I'm seeing the electric mustang SUV everywhere I go now. Probably see 10 a day

8. Boman Forklift

I’m thinking Ferrari, McClaren, and AMG 63’s with turbo V8’s, and GT500, Dodge V8s and the new Caddy with blowers, any others?

9. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Audi, Bently, Aston Martin, Lamborghini all have 4.0 turbo v8's. Chevy has blown v8's.

10. motoracer1100

I was thinking any V-8 with a turbo slapped on it . Not necessarily a factory one .. you guys have too much money comparing vehicles I could never afford to what I’m thinking .

11. Boman Forklift

Hey I can’t afford those either, I just like to dream.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Back to fast factory turbos 4s...ball bearing turbos basically can last as long as any engine, and that's the majority of turbos used now. No turbo timers or anything needed

~sent from mobile

Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

I swear I saw the bigger one today. I have seen a lot of the sports running around but this one seemed a lot bigger. Only seen one Mach E so far.

14. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

I live in close proximity to Johnson Valley Calif, 6 months ago I saw a trio of Ford factory tucks/semis and andp crew there were several full-size broncos being unloaded one was a full Baja race truck...must say damn baddass and cool.
    Ford has a fairly "Secret" wherehiuse in Palm Springs w prototypes and peMr.Ford personal cars...
    I saw the very 1st Ford GT in Gulf colors serial # said built special for Ford jr..or the 3rd. whoever the matriarch was at the time......
    See one cool stuff in there....
    The developer I was working for was a huge Ford guy , Ford GT, Several Zoanters a GT5 Pantera, And several of the Old broncos w semi hardtops...only ever viewed 1 on the road in 50 years.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

I have a Hemi Charger as a rental...my turbo 4 will crush this v8...I must say though...the sound is amazing

~sent from mobile

16. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Doug Demuro does a few reviews on the actual Broncos and Bronco Sports over on YouTube. Worth the watch.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  17. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

So has anyone actually ordered the big bronco? I’m trying to decide between one and jeep rubicon. I have had several rubicon’s( nothing newer than a 06 though). Wonder if I could even get one? I know there is no discounts but anyone getting at least retail and not over?

18. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Go for the Sasquatch edition. Doesn’t that come with 37s?

19. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

35’s I think

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

All else being equal, no, they aren’t.

R1Racer99 likes this.