1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Race R6 for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by theknuckle, Apr 14, 2021.

1. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

13ā€™ r6 for sale. K tech dds pro suspension, ohlins damper, 2 spare rears and one front wheel all with rotors, yoyodyne slipper clutch, woodcraft rearsets, spark full exhaust (dented on backside) captive spacers on one set of wheels, lightech chain adjuster and fast Frank captive caliper, fork mounted front fender(no caliper removal for front wheel change) sebimoto bodywork( damaged, but functional), map switch with 93 and mr12 map, vortex clip ons, moto holders front fairing stay, dynojet quickshifter & PCV w/ auto tune. Star lane integrated lap timer. Accosato keyless gas cap. Motion Pro throttle. Woodcraft case covers. Fully wired for CRA. BMC air filter. spares-dash, pegs and some oddball stock stuff. Iā€™m the second owner and have the original MSO and build details.
    $8500. OBO

2. Ricky sykes

Ricky sykes Member

If this is available this weekend when my rsv4 RF sells. Im definetly interested.

Or add some cash with the bike & we can make a deal. I got a flawless 17 RF with 3600 miles.

3. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

Sounds good, Let me know if you want any other info.

4. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

Located in MN

5. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

Also have multiple shock springs and set of front springs. Sprung for 190lb rider.

6. Ricky sykes

Ricky sykes Member

Are the fork internals stock?

7. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

K tech up front as well. Thanks!

8. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

I can be reached at 507-363-1189 if anyone wants to call/text

9. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

Price reduced to $7500 and comes with new set of Michelin Pilot Power Performance tires as well as a used set on the bike.

10. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member

More pics available upon request

Attached Files:

11. theknuckle

theknuckle Active Member