1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delmarva peeps, indoor facility, Baltimore area. Any interest?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Spang308, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I know we're going into spring and the outdoor season is upon us, but is there any interest in an indoor facility in the Baltimore area for covered mini moto action? This may be a good option for rainy days, but more gauging interest in next fall/winter season. I heard Allsports used to set aside a few hours for bikes. I have someone that is willing to do it again.
    Let's talk.

2. Al-

Al- Well-Known Member

I’d check it out

3. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

I'd come down for some.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

Possible. But my current xr is totally shagged. That's for next fall. Allsport was too early and too far on Sundays. Never did it.

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I would think about heading down for that.

6. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Interested. As stated above some things are just too early. With that said I used to love allsports indoor. Keep us posted.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Give us more concrete information on days of the week and times and I'd be more willing to say yes or no to my level of interest.

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Darrin, I'm going to check the spot out sometime in the next couple of weeks. Thinking more about next fall/winter timeframe, but rainy days are a possibility also. Likely Saturday, Sunday deal and maybe mix it up with racer karts to make it worthwhile moneywise. I told him he'd likely have interest at 50ish dollars per rider.
    I'll keep you posted.

Triple X likes this.
  9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Thank you. I cannot ride for a while now, but I’d like to get my son some seat time on this Ohvale 110 manual.

10. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

I and a few others I know would be interested but depends on a bunch of factors times, price etc

11. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

I'd be interested

12. Drtyimpreza

Drtyimpreza Member

I’d also be interested

13. Boom

Boom Active Member

Id be interested in getting this going.

14. 2wheeldev

2wheeldev Well-Known Member

Interested too

15. Michael J

Michael J Trackster and aspiring dirtbiker

Anything ever come of this? Always looking for tracks to put on my list. Never been on an indoor track. Concrete I am presuming.

16. JBowen33

I believe it ended up being to expensive (125 bucks for 4 hours) kinda of expensive along with some logistical issues like people having to pit outside, no 150s stuff like that

17. Michael J

Michael J Trackster and aspiring dirtbiker

Wow, that is big bike $ and then some if only 4hrs. Our most expensive track here is $75 for all day. And they have 2 tracks you can ride on. Keep hoping groms may change that. Gotta be a weird feeling having to pit outside at an indoor track…

JBowen33 likes this.
  18. joec

joec brace yourself

Sounds like some local fire marshall crap.

19. JBowen33

Yep that’s why I think it fell through. There’s no shortage of people to get to come out to events in this area it’s just no venues willing to do it at good times and for a decent price I think is the problem.