1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where you gonna travel to when the Wuhan flu allows you?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 23, 2021.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm not in this pissing contest, but I will ask you how confident you are in the things that the fed government and its agents tell you? Their shit has been constantly revised 180 degrees for over 200 years. I can certainly understand the skepticism.

2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

i guess i’m flirting on the edge of a ban hammer with these comments, but fuck it. it’s been a good run...

you mean the Trump run government? how is it trump supporters can so blindly follow his every word, but when a vaccine gets pushed through, all of the sudden you have distrust for government? which is it? do you trust the guy or not?

*dons tin foil hat*

or are you saying it’s some other secret government agent that’s trying to control our thoughts?

pscook likes this.
  3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If we are having an antivaxxer vs. covidiot purse fight you guys really need to up your game. This is sorta boring so far.:crackup:

R1M370 likes this.
  4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

What happened to a good healthy distrust of the man?

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

This ain't my rabbit hole. I didn't say any of that. History clearly shows that if you want to get fucked in the ass, take whatever the ruling class says as the gospel. The Coke Drinker has the track record on his side to fuel his skepticism. Maybe he's a bit gun shy, but not without cause.

Pepsi Drinker and tony 340 like this.
  6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I'd like to go watch the Carolina Hurricanes play hockey in PNC Arena again with a full house, no restrictions with a Storm Brew in one hand and pulled pork nachos in the other.

henry_carlson and Triple X like this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, that would be a hoot for sure.

8. turbulence

this isn’t like a singular figurehead sending jews off to their deaths, because you’re right, trusting any one person is a fools errand.

you’re telling me that most of the worlds governments and top medical professionals are in on some huge WORLDWIDE conspiracy? to what end?

the issue i have with people like pepsi drinker and that dude who claims pilots can’t fly is they just start spouting shit off like it’s fact, when they have NOTHING to back up their claims.

that’s what we call a conspiracy theory. when chemtrails don’t work, create a worldwide pandemic and give them all shots!

pscook likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Nah, bro. You're full on Leroy Jenkins.

Edit: I just read the rest of the post I partially quoted. Even Leroy Jenkins is looking at you shaking his head.

10. turbulence

so you’ve got no counterpoints to what i’ve said is what i’m hearing. gotcha.

y’all feel free to carry on with your antivax/anti science/conspiracy theory circle jerk with undertones of racism.

i’m out to enjoy my day.

Scotty87 and pscook like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Full retard achieved.

Just a point of fact, the vaccine was pushed through under Trump yet a lot of Trump supporters don't trust it, kind of blows the blindly following Trump thing...

Pepsi Drinker likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The CDC numbers and the rest of the facts show that while it's not a worldwide conspiracy it absolutely is a worldwide clusterfuck of bad data and emotional response to normal things that happen with a new virus. The data does not remotely support the reaction. The insistence on following bad data is concerning but not a conspiracy, just shows the levels of stupid in government agency leadership.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Enjoy your month :crackup:

Racism? Seriously? :crackup:

MachineR1, crashman and Ducti89 like this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I haven't trusted the government for a long time, doesn't matter who's in office.

15. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

The only thing the shot is good for is making those who have felt scared of the virus now feel that it is safe to go back outside. Its just like the TSA after 9/11.

If thats you, take the shot and feel happy and stop bitching at us who dont take it.

jdaniel, MachineR1 and Pepsi Drinker like this.
  16. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Vaccine passports will be next.

Ducti89 likes this.
  17. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

All politics aside, I'm saving up my airline miles and hotel points for 1 of two possible trips. New Zealand/Australia or snowboarding at Big Sky in Montana. I spend too much time in airplanes as it is, so my vote would be for Montana, but the wife and kiddos will probably ignore my vote. Ha.

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Keeping this thread back on initial track, we are hoping to get to Patagonia for some sightseeing and day hiking over next winter, which is their summer of course.

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

We were talking about a possible trip to Cuba next winter. Provided I get my shot. Wife's already got hers.

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

[​IMG]