1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where you gonna travel to when the Wuhan flu allows you?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

No shit, really.

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

So then again lies my question

What was the point of the vaccine ?

MachineR1 and jrsamples like this.
  3. Joe Remi

I'm starting to think this wasn't a real question. Apparently you're just an asshole.

pscook likes this.
  4. tony 340

I wasn't disputing that I'm an asshole. That's a well known fact.

If I still get covid, still transmit covid, stil, have to wear a mask, still have to prove i was vaccinated when i travel, waive 100% of my legal rights if i get cancer next year from a vaccine with no long term testing.....answer the question bro.

What was the point ?

jdaniel and MachineR1 like this.
  5. Joe Remi

The answer is in my first answer that we're early in the rollout. Obviously when most of the country is vaccinated and we've achieved herd immunity we won't need the masks anymore. The vaccine exists to stop the pandemic. We're not there yet.

6. tony 340

The FAA wont let pilots fly jetliners with the vaccine because it wasn't tested long term.

I'm supposed to give the same shit to my mother ?

Make it make sense.

7. Joe Remi

I don't know anything about the FAA. You're on some kinda rampage I don't give a shit about.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I think we've reached the crux of the issue right here.

9. Joe Remi

I should have read the title with "Wuhan flu" in it and just ignored the whole stupid thread. My bad.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

But you have a conflict of interest here, I suggest you retract yourself....

auminer likes this.
  11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

12. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

To Palm Desert for some Spring sunshine. Lookin forward to it. It’s still snowing here on and off.

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

turbulence likes this.
  14. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

We've been traveling the US mostly as normal and doing a lot of camping. We had to postpone our planned Christmas trip to Iceland and Norway so we will be looking at doing that this year if possible. Planning a ATV/dirt bike vacation down in WV sometime in July.

15. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

lol, my man... wherever you're getting your "facts" from ... is feeding you lies. try again.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  16. turbulence

moab is a bit different these days.. it's a circus. if you like people and noise and craziness, then you'll be fine. if you're hoping for a quiet "one with nature" experience, you'll have to get out away from the town a ways.

17. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Yup, had heard it's a tourist trap nowadays. Targeting a couple of days mid-week to hang out there, so hoping a few less people around than a weekend.

turbulence likes this.
  18. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

China flu has not changed my traveling experiences as I only drive anywhere I want to go. and I have zero desire to comply with idiots just to comply
    and I have zero intention of ever getting some experimental shot of synthetic dna that isn't even a vaccine, it only lessons your symptoms if you get the wuhan flu. A flu 99.8% of the population will recover from in no time, big fake scam nothing burger of stupid that was all set up for purposes of controlling people in November and tanking the economy

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Last time I was in Moab was also 2013. I actually found it to be pretty packed with people for a town in the middle of nowhere, Utah. Is it the downtown that has gotten even more crowded, or the off road scene? I was only there for one night unfortunately as we were just passing through.

20. turbulence

both. downtown is nuts.. any trail you can get a side by side to is going to be a log jam