1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 1 | Losail | Qatar | March 26-28

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

damn! I was hoping it would hav ebeen before the first round and maybe race it.... I just want to see if he can advance the development. Nothing against A Esparagobooger, but when there is only one rider developing the bike for the past few years, maybe they can improve with more knoledge. Especially since Dovi basically helped turn the Ducati into a constant threat.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He has been a huge disappointment to me. I think he's two years behind where he should be in his career based on his talent because his results have been so inconsistent.

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

It is never too late and Aprilia can do all the mid-season updates they want, unlike the rest of the teams on the grid.
    Rumors are that he may get a wildcard round at some point, since wildcards are supposedly back for this season.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah during FP1 the commentators said they'd love to be a fly on the wall in those Aprilia discussions.

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I don't see a damn thing wrong with that woman.

noles19, cav115, AC1108 and 2 others like this.
  6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I don't necessarily disagree with that. His prior inconsistency has been frustrating. But, he is 20.

7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Not as hot as Mir's mom IMHO

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In parc fermé last year, when he won the championship he had two beautiful girls on him (Somewhat jealous reflex).

Learned later that one was his mom.

<fwa......>

BigBird and masshole like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

not going to disagree, but she has less orbits around the sun...so some points there

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

so you wanna say, less experience?

motoracer1100 and masshole like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

doesn't mean that these days :Poke:

12. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Nicky was treated like royalty. Herrin like a red headed step child.

13. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Pol Slower on The Honda than he was on the KTM. When will they realize that almost Nobody can ride theat bike besides MM.

Boman Forklift and Phl218 like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

i mean the lil bro did well, and so did Taka. Heck, if Taka didn't pressurize himself, he might have won a race.

It's not impossible, and I think we would all agree that Pol probably wasn't the best rider for that bike. Heck I think the older brother would have been a better choice.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

i guess he did right after the slip in FP1

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

When you say treated like royalty, if you mean getting rewarded for a world championship by spending the next season racing a bike designed for a midget to get second place on, then you are correct.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not saying he can't turn his career around but I think he had the talent to be Moto3 champion at 18 or 19. From a results standpoint, the last couple of years have been a waste.

Oh, you mentioned Binder too: had there been a way to bet on his normal pattern, I would have made a killing the past couple of years. Qualify outside the top 15, top 10 by the first quarter of the race, contender for the win by mid-race, crash the final quarter. If he can break out of the pattern with his new team, he will be a terrifying force in the championship.

badmoon692008 and Yzasserina like this.
  18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Good start for Joe. Not so much for Cam. Welcome to the really deep pool. Could still get a decent finish this weekend of course. Early days.

turbulence likes this.
  19. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Interesting trap speeds on the Suzuki are among the fastest. Yamaha still not quite there.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

red flag?
    plywood on the straight?

henry_carlson likes this.